Why are Republicans such a nasty bunch ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kicking, Aug 26, 2008.

1. All I was saying is that you could just switch the dem and rep in that statement and think it was true depending on your leanings.

#41     Aug 26, 2008

2. excellent post zzz which shows all gov't is corrupt. but not really relevant to the discussion here.
    Pelosi is invested in T Boone Pickets scam and you wonder why she is against more drilling
    Al gore owns a lot of the carbon credit ripoff, no wonder there is a global warming issue.
    Dennis Hastert getting a highway rerouted close to property he owns so the value goes up
    The list goes on forever. This isn't isolated to just one party, but again irrelevant to the discussion here.

#42     Aug 26, 2008
  3. Then I think you missed the point. Democrats will gladly use stupid comments made by Republicans against them. Republicans, however, will gladly go one step further and fabricate "evidence" to support their case. Can you spot the difference?

#43     Aug 26, 2008
  4. It certainly can be true -- and that's why I'm inquiring about specific examples from you.

#44     Aug 26, 2008
  5. The only thing lacking in these cases is evidence. Can you supply some to actually connect these disparate events together?

(This is what Thunderdog just accused Republicans of doing.)

#45     Aug 26, 2008
  6. so many questions, so little time.
    Notice I said "think " depending on your viewpoint. There are plenty of examples on both sides. If I get time I'll try to look some up both ways.

As far as the corruption, not all corruption is illegal. The three examples I cited are not illegal, just unethical.

#46     Aug 27, 2008
  7. #48     Aug 27, 2008
  8. Dirty Dems are just as bad as dirty Repubs.

I can understand someone having a negative view of a particular political party, but I also mistakenly thought you had a certain level of intellectual honesty.

You lack integrity.

#49     Aug 27, 2008
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

Republicans are NOT about telling the truth, thats why they are nasty. When a person is stroking someone else and the strokeee asks the stroker why he feels a need to stroke someone instead of telling the truth and be unfront ...........the stroker has no other choice but to get nasty in an effort to deflect the confrontation and throw it back toward the strokee. Follow?

When one tells the truth and is not attempting to spin the truth the situation can usually be explained in a small paragraph. Tell i falsehood and it never ends, constantly needs explaining and tweaks. Republicans are con artist's for the rich to stroke the public.

get on board with Obama http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=268ncnoitEc

#50     Aug 27, 2008