Why are Republicans such a nasty bunch ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kicking, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I don't really spend any effort at all questioning patriotism, motives however are worth looking at.... Currently I see the Democrats as little more than minions of the Black vote, if they lose 10-20% of that voting block to Republicans it's over for them... so they don't want blacks going into work in the private sector at all, they would become Republicans in no time. They seem to be building a Public Sector Fantasyland where Blacks work for the Public Sector only or get Welfare, anything else and Jessee Jackson or Obama comes in with a lawsuit and prices the black private sector worker out of the market... comparing actions to words, they will cause the unemployment to keep the votes and then call it racism... to keep the votes.....

#31     Aug 26, 2008
  2. the funniest thing about that statement is I see it exactly the opposite. so it is only true relative to ones point of view.

#32     Aug 26, 2008
  3. Of course there is (although I'm not sure those are Democrats, though) -- although my reference was to Cheney yelling "go fuck yourself" on the revered floor of the Senate.

There are lots of examples on the Democrat side, although probably none that bad.

#33     Aug 26, 2008
  4. I had no idea who you were referring to here, and had to look up that she was some sort of head of some woman's college somewhere.

An actor? Okay, well I looked that quote up too, and it was part of a comedy sketch on Late Night With Conan O'Brien.

[/b]

Not to defend Olberman, but I abhor dishonesty. I looked that up to see, since again you didn't provide quote or context, and apparently that was referring to having super delegates resolve the nominee issue.

"some adults somewhere in the Democratic party to step in and stop this thing, like a referee in a fight that could go on for thirty rounds. Those are the super, super, super delegates who are going to have to decide this."

"Right. Somebody who can take her into a room and only he comes out."

What movies and plays?

#34     Aug 26, 2008
  5. You didn't consider this nasty either?

[O'Reilly to Mackris, quote:] If any woman ever breathed a word I’ll make her pay so dearly that she’ll wish she’d never been born. I’ll rake her through the mud, bring up things in her life and make her so miserable that she’ll be destroyed. And besides, she wouldn’t be able to afford the lawyers I can or endure it financially as long as I can. And nobody would believe her, it’d be her word against mine and who are they going to believe?

#35     Aug 26, 2008
  6. Yeah, you do. Carville hasn't done anything, John Murtha made a comment that you disagree with. Pelosi hasn't done anything and is as gutless as any of the Democrats, Marion Barry is just a drug addict (which is fine if it's the spouse of a presidential candidate, remember), so please, continue.

#36     Aug 26, 2008
  7. This is a good area to explore. As I agree with the previous statement.

What do you feel is misrepresented? It's true that often sides will use the most extreme examples as typical examples of the opposition.

#37     Aug 26, 2008
  8. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6cJlJudDtVE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6cJlJudDtVE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#38     Aug 26, 2008
  9. Waiter! Another giant kool aid for dave.

#39     Aug 26, 2008
  10. Ask O'Reilly's secretariies.

#40     Aug 26, 2008