Why are Republicans such a nasty bunch ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kicking, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Why is it that republican representatives invariably come across as a$$holes and their democratic counterparts usually come across as nice, good people ?

I don't believe the urban legend according to which Democrats have better sex life

2. That is not a very nice thing to say. :D

3. I'm not sure that's true, the Republicans seem to have more repression and therefore a wider variety of sex.

Look at Larry Craig (of airport washroom sex fame), or the guy who ran against Lieberman who tried to "buy" a woman's child for sex, or Seattle Mayor Jim West who vetoed same sex benefits who offered an 18 year old a job for sex, or Neal Horsely the anti-abortion activist who admitted having sex with animals, or Mark Grethren who "was to be honored in Washington D.C. as “Republican of the Year”" who couldn't make it to the ceremony because "he had recently been convicted of six sex crimes involving raping children." Or that male prostitute, Guckert, who paid hundreds of overnight visits to the WhiteHouse without credentials, and so on.

4. Nasty, eh?

Try Dead Man Walking Party.

Republicans have ceased to exist in the House.

As for the Senate - read, and reread. Yes, it says 23.

"The current composition of the Senate, going into the 2008 election, consists of 49 Republicans, 49 Democrats, and two independents (Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Joe Lieberman of Connecticut, who both caucus with Democrats). Of the seats up for election in 2008, 23 are held by Republicans and 12 by Democrats."

Dems go veto proof in November or close enough. Then the busy, busy work starts - just decimating anything that has had Republican written on it. :cool:

That gray haired imbecile has no clue what's coming if he wins.

5. To some people, evil just comes more naturally. However, there is still ongoing debate as to whether insufficient dietary roughage may act as a causal precursor.

6. That must be your excuse. :D

7. Has anybody taken an unbias view of both. who is out on the streets picketing, raising hell etc, who keeps comparing the other side to Hitler? Republicans Nasty???. When you get in a crowd of like minded people , you think everything is swell and you are all such great people. Look around and get some unbiased pictures of how people act, you may come up with an unskewed view of people.

8. You wanna see nasty? Do you wanna see nasty? You can't handle nasty!

Now here's some dems getting nasty!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_nlw2I6MoQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_nlw2I6MoQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#10     Aug 26, 2008