Why are republicans doing this?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mike805, May 14, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I think governments, if they're going to subsidize a new direction for personal transportation, should facilitate the expansion of the compressed natural gas infrastructure.

#31     May 14, 2013
  2. I don't believe in more gun control but I also don't find guns to be that much fun. Why isn't there a "driver's test" for gun ownership? or maybe there is...

Whatever, chicks dig cool cars. Do most girls think you're compensating for dick size because you have a lot guns? More than likely IMO...

#32     May 14, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Serious? A ferarri is faster, does that mean the government/taxpayers should pay people to drive ferraris?

It doesnt surprise me that NC blocked tesla from selling there, as tax payers would have been on the hook for half the cost of every car, and to thank the u.s. government tesla manufactures their cars over sees......

Seems like a real good deal to me......NOT!!!!

#33     May 14, 2013
  4. Are you smoking tampons again? Give me evidence Tesla manufacturers that car "over sees".

Have you driven a Ferrari? Do you even know what they cost to maintain and fuel? Its not exactly owner friendly.

#34     May 14, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

What a dumb statement. When the government subsidises nat gas, it makes nat gas cheaper for everyone.

When the government subsidises tesla cars it makes it cheaper for millionaires to buy cars, while tax payers take it up the ass.

#35     May 14, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The gold diggers certainly do
    Huh? They're going to notice/know about your "cool" car long before they know anything about my firearms. In fact it's common knowledge guys all over the world try to compensate with cars. I never even heard of anyone trying to do it with guns.

#36     May 14, 2013

7. Irony (sarcasm) lost in writing. Yes I know fast car = compensation.

#37     May 14, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

you got me, tesla and the companies they own dont even manufacture their cars in europe........ /sarcasm
    Do your own research.

#38     May 14, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...Mike, you bent out of shape because you live in NC and will have to go through a dealer instead of buying direct?

#39     May 14, 2013
  10. Looks like Fremont to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Motors#Tesla_Factory

And the chassis is in the UK. And your point is??? That they're not using China?

Ferrari is manufactured where exactly?

You have a weak argument.

Where is that PC (or cell phone) you're on manufactured again?

#40     May 14, 2013