Why are republicans doing this?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mike805, May 14, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Anyone care to translate this gibberish for me?

#11     May 14, 2013
  2. [​IMG]

maybe I'll understand on the 3rd iteration .

#12     May 14, 2013
  3. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You distract Lucrum. That is what you do. You dog whistle.
    Explain to me why TSLA want to market on the phone and internet, and the republicans say no in the state of North Carolina?

#13     May 14, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) It's NOT just republicans lady.
    2) Campaign contributions from auto dealer associations would be the first thought I had, if I cared. Which I don't, well...at least not much.

Oh, out of curiosity just how many here were distracted by my other post?

#14     May 14, 2013
    #15     May 14, 2013
  6. Tom B: Both parties agree... ok.

James L : I don't "naively" believe anything you smart ass. I'm asking why the f--k any republican would support this.

#16     May 14, 2013
  7. Do you even know where NC is? it's right next to the following islands Roanoke ,Dare,and Hattera's.

#17     May 14, 2013
  8. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really do not know. But you try to distract from my question to pretend you can not understand my English. You dog whistle to attack my Englsih to distract from my question. You know that too Lucrum. PUSSY

#18     May 14, 2013
  9. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You distract too. Why do republicans of the USA in North Carolina state try to stop TSLA?

#19     May 14, 2013
  10. Man! I gotta get me some new speakers cause I don't hear shit.

Do you hear dog whistles there trend?
    If so , do you know what that means about your pedigree?

#20     May 14, 2013