Why are people so secretive here?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by pclark, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Paul-

About 2 years ago, I got the Cannon Eos 1ds Mk II. My wife purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements for me, but when I download photos, there is a red jagged line through those same photos. I looked it up in the manual, and Elements sometimes does this when the file sizes are too large. Where in the heck does this leave me now? Can Elements be tweaked to accept the file sizes, or do I move to a completely different software (in the Windows system)? Can I get my money back for Elements?

#11     Aug 27, 2008
  2. pclark

pclark

Pekelo,

Actually I would. In photography just because someone has a camera doesn't mean they know how to take good photos. Even if we take the same photo yours would look different than mine because of perspective. Truthfully I could show you everything I know about photography and we would have totally different styles etc...

You could probably show me everything you know about trading stocks and we might not pick the same stocks to trade or the same time frame or use the same method.

That's my point. I am sure the best trader on this board could share everything they know and 90% of the people would not follow their directions. The 10% that did might not be in the same market and have totally differing results.

#12     Aug 27, 2008
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Actually, I would too, and I do it in the Rule of 10 Journal. You just have to search better....

#13     Aug 27, 2008
  4. pclark

pclark

Nice camera. Thats what I shoot with. My first suggestion is if you spent the money on an $8000 pro grade camera spend $600 and get the full version of Photoshop. That being said it sounds like a software bug so, try upgrading. If this does not work email me and I will write a PDF tutorial showing you how to Photoshop out the lines and send it to you.

How's that for help?

#14     Aug 27, 2008
  5. pclark

pclark

Nkhoi,

No disrespect to the forum at all. I know there is good information here. Here is an example of what I am talking about.

I was reading a thread and Jack Hershey posted. It sounded interesting so I was reading and along come's someone and posts a comment that sounds like what he is saying is crap and all you need to do is see "Price Action". "Boom" Nothing else. Thats it. So what is a new person to think? Jack Hershey is full of shit or the person talking about price action is full of it because they don't think enough to explain what they mean? There are lots of threds like that. I can't possibly try every strategy known to man although someone will probably type in and tell me they have. I am just saying it would be nice if people that posted a comment would take the time to follow up that comment with a little information so others could understand what they are talking about. I am not asking for them to give up their first born or anything.

Paul

#15     Aug 27, 2008
  6. nitro

nitro

7. #17     Aug 28, 2008
  8. pclark

pclark

Bob, Two years ago I sent out 2500 mailers for $1000 with not one phone call. I figured out what I did wrong and the next mailer got 30. I posted on a photography forum telling people what not to do. I realize $1000 is a small pittance to what some have lost here but if I knew how to save someone thousands of dollars and possibly much heartache I would proably try and help them out.

No one mistake me here. I am not asking for some magical thing. I am not looking for some free hand out. I am just trying to explain that to me it's not easy when people are here and they spout out something and then give nothing to back up what they are saying. They must know something others don't and obviously aren't willing to share it and I guess everyone is supposed to go through the trial by fire method. I don't mind spending my own money and losing some as well. I am just trying the best I can to follow the most correct path I can and with some of the opionions here and not knowing who is right and wrong that is a little hard. Thats all I am saying.

#18     Aug 28, 2008
  9. pclark

pclark

I am a nice guy but I am not looking for a handout. People misinterpret my post. :)

#19     Aug 28, 2008
  10. pclark

pclark

Totally lost but thanks. Anything else you can provide to let me know what you are talking about? Are you the devil :)

#20     Aug 28, 2008