Why are most criminals Democrats?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, May 31, 2010.

1. Guess what the popular radio show in the pen is, you guessed it The Rush Limbaugh show with that idiot Hannity coming in second. And when in a place where they can get it Beck and Hannity are popular on the TV's.
    This is in Texas prisons but it's probably the same everywhere, prisons stocked full of born again christian republicans.

#11     May 31, 2010
  2. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/24272.html

#12     May 31, 2010
  3. Seems their only standard is "do I get what I want?"... The end justifies the means in their eyes.

#13     May 31, 2010
  4. The democrat party has more "constituents" in jail as a percentage of their respective demographic representation in the general population.

#14     May 31, 2010

5. Once they get there, the "scales drop fom their eyes" and an early parole release is their only hope. Having no discipline (from an anything goes lifestyle) they are reduced to finding it anywhere they can. Some of the thugs fake a "conversion" for ulterior motives.

#15     May 31, 2010
  6. Yeah I'm sure that's why they listen to Rush.

#16     May 31, 2010
  7. I wouldn't have any idea why they would listen to him. Entertainment ya' think?

#17     May 31, 2010
  8. Says the party of child sex offenders

http://www.republicansexoffenders.com/

#18     May 31, 2010
  9. Yes, also optional, the biggest marxist cheerleader here is a vocal supporter of legalizing pedophilia.

#19     May 31, 2010
  10. The majority of people in prison are black. The majority of blacks are democrat. Therefore the majority of people going into prison are democrats. (doesnt matter if they consider themselves republican in jail because they cant vote in jail, so hence...they are not republicans at that time) So the OP's original question stands correct. Why are most criminals democrats?

#20     May 31, 2010