Why are moderators posting so much?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by EngineerLarry, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Not dishonest. As in lone wolf, fast and loose.

Rogue wolves are not with the pack, example will slaughter a herd of sheep and only eat some of it's kill.

I am in no way accusing any mod of killing ET sheep for mere sport...quite the contrary.

#41     Apr 8, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

A rogue could be a thief or a scallywag, swashbuckler, etc. But your definition is also correct for the word. The problem is, a rogue wolf isn't necessarily doing something negative. According to Surf, a rogue Moderator is. Hence, dishonest is a closer definition for the use of the word.

But thank you for allowing me to exercise my vocabulary!

#42     Apr 8, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, you've mostly taken flak for bashing everyone else tactics (TA) while bragging about your occasional winner whilst all but ignoring your frequent massive losers.

#43     Apr 8, 2013
  4. How anyone could be threatened by a moderator on this forum is baffling. They are kinda like a hall monitor in high school. Surf you need to chill man it isn't a big deal if the hall monitor doesn't like you.

#44     Apr 9, 2013
  5. Surf doesn't need me to defend him nor do I have an axe to grind (here, anyway), but the glass house metaphor could be applied to you. I don't see any representation of your performance other than some occasional posts in the PNL thread on very small size. I think the mods should keep the personal shit isolated to chit-chat.

wtf is it to you if he talks shit about TA?

#45     Apr 10, 2013
  6. That's for your opinion, it's been duly noted I'm sure.

#46     Apr 11, 2013
  7. zdreg

zdreg

you are lacking in self control.

#47     Apr 24, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And you are lacking in relevancy, as always.

#48     Apr 25, 2013
  9. zdreg

zdreg

repeating the same thing over and over, acting like a troll, doesn't make your remarks correct.

I suggest you look up the word relevant.

#49     Apr 25, 2013
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

+100

Bravo! If a moderator is going to be an asshole in a foodfight forum like P&R (and I can only think of the one already named, thank TPTB), then maybe he shouldn't be a moderator.

Barring that, we should be able to put him on ignore, at least for that one forum. I have no problem with people putting me on ignore, I just should be able to return the favor.

You now know of one mod abusing his status in one forum. Is anything going to be done about it?

#50     Jun 3, 2013