Why are moderators posting so much?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by EngineerLarry, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Your logic is faulty; a moderator participating outside their designated moderating forum is no longer a "cop". They don't have the powers to do anything that you can't also do (if I'm wrong, then I'll retract).

Their "badge" is meaningless and they are your "peer" in those forums and therefore should be given the same privileges as you. I agree with your argument if it concerns a mod posting within his/her designed moderating forum. Then, I see that as a abuse of power. Otherwise, I don't see it.

#31     Apr 7, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

#32     Apr 7, 2013
  3. I agree, but the clown Marketsurfer can't take it when I point out the losses of his so called PD when he complains about TA. If you live in a glass house, then you should not throw stones. I have never deleted his posts, and I have every right to my view that he can not trade his way out of a paper bag as proven by the public record on ET.

#33     Apr 7, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 3

#34     Apr 8, 2013
  5. It has nothing to do with you pointing out anything. Once again your intellect is apparent with your name calling and attacks. You do not deserve to be moderator. You are a loose cannon and until your mod badge is removed, elite has lost its most valuable poster.

He just can't help himself. The abusive cop continues in his abusive ways. Calling members "clowns" while hiding behind the impunity of a mod badge. While the site continues to support these activities. I can no longer, in good concience continue to provide provocative and valuable content to elitetrader---- I'll reconsider once his mod badge is removed--- Baron's going to have to choose if he wants this zero value add rouge moderator who calls names and harasses his members or my content. Sorry it had to come to this, but the rouge mod just can't stop with the power trip.

surf

#35     Apr 8, 2013
  6. This is not his forum to moderate, therefore I see no problem with his response towards you. Remember, you called him a clown first on this thread!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=262101&perpage=6&pagenumber=5

#36     Apr 8, 2013

7. Powers an perceived powers are 2 different things. The mod badge means he is speaking for Baron and elitetrader. It doesn't matter if he has real power to delete or not.

For years I have taken flack for my unconventional tactics and ideas--- I don't care and actually think its agood thing because it allows me to improve. But when the site itself via a moderator attacks and calls its members names, then refuses to rectify the situation , it's time for action. The only thing I can do is stop providing content untill the bully cop's badge is removed. surf

#37     Apr 8, 2013
  8. I completely disagree, him having powers to delete makes ALL the difference. Otherwise, we are the same.

#38     Apr 8, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, at first I thought it was just a type, but now it's plain stupid.

Rouge - color.

Rogue - dishonest person.

#39     Apr 8, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Did Atticus quit the site?

#40     Apr 8, 2013