Why are living standards in the western world still far ahead of emerging countries?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Entschuligen Sie, Herr Kommandant, Sie haben 4 b. Leute gebumst, geficked ...... zwei weltkrieg sind nicht genug?

incoherent? fckin tired too - you carpet bombed 4 billion people, that's alot of territory to cover and rebuild. :)

"living for decades beyond our means?" ... I gotta explain that to you?????

you clowns wouldn't last 3 months after going jobless - all Salvation Army prospects - broke motherfuckers pickin on anybody to blame - loading up on butter items and credit like there was no tomorrow with a savings rate stuck at zero for decades - now takin it in the ass and cryin like sissies and taking out countries left and right - 3 fucked up so far and more to come as the BEAR gets underway .. ? Some fckin leaders we are!! And you call the victims the shitty people?

republicans, democratics? who gives a shit? Neither is the boss, the BEAR is. The former 2 can only try to cope, nothing more.

I'm sorry for my pal Obama, wish that McCain had won so he'd get fucked by the BEAR instead of Barack & Billy taking this huge hit.

Have a nice day, amigo. :)

#101     Feb 17, 2010