Why are lefties surprised by all the revelations of lies and corruption from obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 14, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Dude, sorry to point out your naivety, but they do it all the time in China.

#51     May 14, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

I would like to have a Stinger Missile and a few RPG's. :D

#52     May 14, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yet again Buckwheat speaks of which he knows not.

edit: Oh, and I don't think "Buckwheat" is any better or worse than red neck ,nigger, porch monkey....

#53     May 14, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not that delicate? He put me on ignore for the better half of the year in 2012, taking me off just when Romney lost, so he could enjoy rubbing the election in.

Apologies, I did not see a Fannie comment, I will go back and look for it.

Edit: I still don't see Fannie comment anywhere. Please link.

#54     May 14, 2013
  5. My mistake. Perhaps I still see China as a Communist state. I will work on that.

#55     May 14, 2013
  6. Because this is an attack against them. Attack the right all they want, but get in their house...OMFG, this is BULLSHIT!
    The WH press corps now smells a story. A pulitzer, bringing down the king kind of story they all lust for. I said it before, Obama loses the media and he's f'n done. The empty suit is about to fall apart right before our eyes. Tingles and the like won't be able to provide enough cover.

#56     May 14, 2013
  7. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.:)

#57     May 14, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, it is. the funny thing is that China is quicker to censor external criticism written in English before they go after the thousands of internal sites that students use, and - of course - usenet.

#58     May 14, 2013
  9. It's in the Detroit thread.

#59     May 14, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I do (think it's much better). But we each are entitled to our opinions.

#60     May 14, 2013