Why are lefties surprised by all the revelations of lies and corruption from obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 14, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rectum does that a lot. Just wait til he puts you on ignore, then he'll REALLY talk about you.

#41     May 14, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

It blows my mind how quickly the media went from full out pandering to obama, to actually holding his feet to the fire. Its almost as if they have a sense of shame.

#42     May 14, 2013
  3. It won't happen. I guess that's why I never took it seriously. Some things just won't happen. The right to self defense is fundamental.

Now, what kind of guns were they talking about? I don't see the need for an M50. If the citizenry ever need an M50, life is over as we know it anyway.

#43     May 14, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm sure he will. Pretty soon he'll be talking to RCG and Spike without being able to see anything else.

#44     May 14, 2013
  5. Some things go beyond these partisan games we play, Max.

#45     May 14, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

They don't have to get him re-elected anymore and he's shown he'll betray them just like anyone else, and they don't like that.

#46     May 14, 2013
  7. Come on now, Tsing. Ricter is not anywhere near that delicate. No comment on Fannie Mae, btw?

#47     May 14, 2013
  8. Well, I must admit, my liberal friends are pretty infuriated. Gitmo is one thing. This brings the potential for a police state home. Something tells me that anonymous had a banner day for recruiting when this story broke.

#48     May 14, 2013
  9. Arguing about things like should gays get married is a privilege that we enjoy. Most of the world is dodging bullets and trying to find clean water.

No American, left, right or center is going to tolerate this.

This very forum is a privilege that we enjoy. They cannot do this in China.

#49     May 14, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure the Germans in 1930's Germany and the Russians and the Chinese never thought it would happen either.
    only it DID happen and it CAN happen again.
    ALL guns
    1) WTF is an "M50"?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M50
    You mean an M2, Mr ex army?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_Browning

2) There are private citizens who already own .50 cal weapons - legally. Has the world as we know it changed yet because of it?
    3) You're a male nurse who has demonstrated he doesn't know jack fucking shit about firearms. Who the fuck are you to decide what I or anyone else "needs"?

#50     May 14, 2013