Why are lefties surprised by all the revelations of lies and corruption from obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 14, 2013.

1. Well I would like to believe that DOJ would understand it's role and not comply to something like that. But they went along, and got it done. That is scary, man. Makes me think they were comfortable with that. The AP is not an enemy of the state.

Just following orders is not a valid defense.

#31     May 14, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

One of you guys tried this argument before with the bazooka. The response was the same back then. Guns serve a purpose in protecting oneself from government and from others. A bazooka or mortar is not designed for self-protection.

#32     May 14, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The only thing I care about is truth and pointing out propaganda when it is spewed. If you're saying that you just "play around" on this forum and nothing you say is meant to be taken seriously, then that sure explains a whole lot of bullshit that's come from you in the time I've had to read your crap.

#33     May 14, 2013
  4. JamesL

JamesL

I hope you feel this should be about ALL media outlets, not just seleceted resources.

#34     May 14, 2013
  5. So ANY kind of gun is okay? An M50 is okay?

#35     May 14, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I wasn't talking to you.

#36     May 14, 2013
  7. Definitely. All media.

#37     May 14, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"But on Wednesday, President Obama took his gun control push a step further: He admitted that only the Constitution stands between him and full gun confiscation...."

"only hours after re-election, Barack Obama immediately made a move for gun control…

On November 7th, his administration gleefully voted at the UN for a renewed effort to pass the “Small Arms Treaty.”

Someone, pspr perhaps, recently posted a link to several democrats openly discussing confiscation.

#38     May 14, 2013
  9. #39     May 14, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, just talking about me.

#40     May 14, 2013