Why are lefties surprised by all the revelations of lies and corruption from obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 14, 2013.

1. This is an order of magnitude worse than benghazi. As I said before you guys have a President that sold weapons to state sponsor of terrorism.

That kind of stuff happens. Reagan with Iran Contra, Clinton with Somalia and the USS Cole. Bush the Younger, 911......

This is quite different than Benghazi. Quite different. If the DOJ is brazen enuf to do that the AP, what do you think will happen to us? We could be "disappeared" right here in the US.

#21     May 14, 2013
  2. A weak republican candidate who couldn't show enough fight to earn the votes.

#22     May 14, 2013
  3. It should be the lead, I would think. When I checked a lil bit ago I scrolled all the way to the middle and did not see it. If it was lower than that, that kinda tells me something. It should not be down there with the celebrity news.

#23     May 14, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

The CIA/Russia thing is the latest, and it has top billing on their site.

#24     May 14, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I will reiterate my point on starting the thread, i cant believe this catches you off guard, when we already know obama has been playing dirty tricks like this for years.

#25     May 14, 2013
  6. If it was just about a black guy then there should be no vote to earn.

That is what the righties were thinking, which is why they were genuinely shocked that Mittens got beat.

#26     May 14, 2013
  7. This is bigger than Obama. Justice will be here after he is gone. You are still stuck in partisanship I think.

If the government will willingly spy on the AP, one fine day, they will send a drone for an undesirable. That should be a concern whether you support abortion and gay marriage or not.

#27     May 14, 2013
  8. That's my point Ricter, this is a developing story. Russia catching a spy is something they have done before.

#28     May 14, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Bullshit, you are the one trying to cover for obama, do you actually believe that the justice department went rogue, under Eric Holder, whio just so happens to be his best friend? And obama didnt know ab out it?

#29     May 14, 2013
  10. Well that is ultimately a reflection of the quality of life of those individuals. It is quite funny to see, sad in some ways tho.:)

#30     May 14, 2013