Why are Fox News viewers so stupid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Proud? ....

I'm encouraged by the fact that there is a good majority in this country who still rely on common sense.

Let me ask you a direct question: Do you believe that the fate of the world depends on enacting a "Carbon Tax"?

set-match

#11     Oct 16, 2009
  2. Fox viewers are stupid because it is easier to 'feel' than it is to 'think'.

This man Beck is such a putz but I do have to admire his ability to make a whole lot of money preying on feeble minds. Sure out-earns the 387 'preachers' in my town who have put out 'church shingles' on any type of empty building they could find.

#12     Oct 16, 2009
  3. Beck is awesome, he is a true american hero

#13     Oct 16, 2009
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Like Limbaugh, Beck was hired by cynical plutocrats to spin their messages to keep the ignorant masses from realizing who their real enemies are. He, like Limbaugh, makes the most money because he appears topical, whereas Christianity is finally running on fumes. It's hard to keep a 2000-year-old rigid mythology relevant in the age of science and technology. The preacher scam is old and tired and, as you indicated, too easy to get into; it's super-saturated with competition.

#14     Oct 16, 2009

5. Please enumerate

#15     Oct 16, 2009

6. indeed, you would the expert on stupid

Beck is a goofball, and your boogey man

#16     Oct 16, 2009

7. I take it you've abandoned any hope of being recruited by Mensa.

#17     Oct 16, 2009
  8. This has to be one of the dumbest things I have seen posted here. We have an Obama supporter here telling us Fox is about feeling and not thinking. LOL.

A bunch of idiots bought into hope and change and all have thrills running up their legs when Obama speaks and they are trying to say they make decisions based on deep thought and reason.

#18     Oct 16, 2009
  9. Are you saying that Obama isn't trying to make changes !?!?! Try:

1. Reforming health care system; certainly the single biggest issue to tackle since EVERYBODY is affected by health care.

2. Exiting Iraq in a timely and successful manner.

3. Actually thinking about and weighing the options of our Afganistan strategy. Hopefully he'll decide to exit that fiasco too.

4. Peventing a global economic meltdown. (This wasn't really a 'change' but it does go to show that he isn't wedded to a single, simpleton ideology as Bush was.)

5. Taking steps to ensure that Gitonimo prisoners get their day in court as DEMANDED by the standards set forth in our constitution. And 'No'; these rights are not reserved just for Americans: they are universal human rights.

6. Created a complete U-turn in our standing in the world from almost total disdain to one of 'HOPE' and respect.

All this in 10 short months. Most administration take that long just get out of the starting gate. I can't wait to see years 2-8 and I have lots of hope.

#19     Oct 16, 2009
  10. Obama is a complete fraud. He has not accomplished a single thing you mentioned. The guy has complete control of Congress but has still failed to deliver on ANYTHING. Obama is all fluff and no substance. Just face it when he finishes reading from the telepromter all you have left is an empty suit who is in way over his head and lacks the skills required to be an effective leader.

#20     Oct 16, 2009