Why are Dems parading a guy that cheated on wife and lied to us?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Quite a list none the less. Word to the wise. If you're suffering from any type of depression, have a girlfriend or wife, plan on flying, it's probably best you stay away from Bill.:eek: :eek: :eek:

#51     Sep 11, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is it just me or has brASS hole gone off the deep end at the notion someone would denigrate his beloved Slick Willy?

#52     Sep 11, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

If there is so much going against him, then why the incessant need to fabricate?

#53     Sep 11, 2012
  4. True, but I get these emails almost daily, and have Snopes bookmarked to counter them. I Snopes everything extreme, from either side, and most are wrong from the right. Just Most, don't anyone get excited, I get bad ones from both sides.

#54     Sep 11, 2012
  5. I'm just joking. I don't think Bill is the natural born killer type, but he do like the skirts. That doesn't make him a bad guy. Reckless, considering his position, but not a bad guy.

#55     Sep 11, 2012
  6. Yes, I agree, what the hell was he thinking And, talk about ugly women to risk so much, man must have been a total brain fart, about 5 times too many I think. Reckless for sure.

#56     Sep 11, 2012
  7. Exactly. The Monica thing doesn't bother me in the least and those that judge Clinton for it need to reassess what is important. Ie. get a clue.

#57     Sep 11, 2012
  8. If we got rid of all the skirt chasers in politics and business and the military we wouldn't have anyone left qualified to take care of business. America was built by men who were chasing pussy and drinking whiskey and beer, and we're a better country for it.

#58     Sep 11, 2012
  9. You're darn tootin' hombre. Any man who does not like BJ's, "flavored" cigars, and a shot of Jack cannot be trusted. Yee Haw!

#59     Sep 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

It doesn't bother me either. It was Clinton's felony perjury I have a problem with.

#60     Sep 11, 2012