Why are Dems parading a guy that cheated on wife and lied to us?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Remember, lying is standard operating procedure for the dumbocrats and their sheeple supporters love them for it. The average dumbocrat either enjoys being lied to or at the very least expects to be lied to.

#21     Sep 5, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Yeah, seeing as how the economic environment was otherwise equal so that you can make such a comparison, eh? Oh, you're just gonna love the debates.

#22     Sep 5, 2012
  3. Clinton is a liar and narcissistic in the extreme, but his performance as President is arguably one of the best of the twentieth century. Clinton is an intellectual powerhouse, unlike our current inept pretender. I would take Clinton over Obama any day... and so would a lot of other people... that's why they're parading him around the stadium, to make people feel like they're getting four more years of Bill Clinton.

#23     Sep 5, 2012
  4. The problem I have with you is I am never quite sure if you're being serious or not. Like the post above, it's obviously absurd on its face and potentially humorous, but I suspect you actually believe it.

In case you forgot, the republican House impeached a dirbag president who even a lot of democrats thought had shamed the office of the Presidency and should resign. Ironically, his loyal VP, duffus Al Gore, saved him, by standing up for him. If he hadn't and had pulled the rug out from under him like some cowardly republicans did for Richard Nixon, Clinton would have been forced to resign and Gore would have assumed the office. As a sitting president, he problably would have been elected in 2000 instead of Bush.

Clinton was not a good president by any measure, except for the fact he had good timing. He took office just in time to reap the benefits of Reagan winning the Cold War, plus he happened to be there during a fantastic bull market. In addition, his darkest days, when Gingrich and the upstart republicans took over the House in 1994, proved to be a blessing in disguise. They pushed through welfare reform, which Clinton cleverly glommed on to after first opposing it. they also prevented the kind of spending he wanted to engage in, giving him the balanced budgets he takes credit for now.

Clinton's rein was a time of unsurpassed sleaziness, almost from the day he took office. Serious corruption issues followed him and Hillary from their rancid Arkansas days. A close advisor and very close friend of Hillary, Vince foster, committed "suicide" early on. In Arkansas so many people who got caught up in the Clinton corruption died mysteriously, they called them Arkancides. Their AG, Webb Hubbell, went to prison on corruption charges from the law firm he and Hillary were in, although everyone understood he did it to shield Hillary and probably to avoid the fate of Foster.

Clinton was notorious for his sleazy personal life, with numerous allegations of everything from rape to serial sexual harrassment. His governing style was equally repugnant. There were literally so many scandals during his tenure that people developed a kind of scandal fatigue and basically let slide scandals that might have rocked a more respectable president. Of course, like today the liberal media had little taste for investigating anything that might harm a democrat.

In a fitting commentary on his presidency, Clinton pardoned the notorious fugitive Marc Rich as he left office, purportedly after payment of a large bribe to the slush fund disguised as the Clinton Library.

#24     Sep 5, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Don't forget Clinton was lucky enough to reap the benefits of the dot.com boom of the 90's. Without that things would have been a lot different.

#25     Sep 5, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you're insinuating that Clinton couldn't have done better with the last four years, and that if he had been President, we'd be in the exact same spot we are now?

And what does this question have to do with the debates? Are we just going to hear the same "Bush's fault" theme all throughout them? Oh yeah, that's going to do wonders for Barack in the eyes of the public. I certainly hope it goes down like that.

#26     Sep 5, 2012
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Because he's still ten times the president than any of the assclowns your side has presented since Reagan.

Like the man said: "Arithmetic." :D

#27     Sep 6, 2012
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

I don't think Mr. Etch-A-Sketch TaxEvader should be throwing any stones; that glass house he lives in has very thin walls.

#28     Sep 6, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Insinuating? I thought I was being clear.

#29     Sep 6, 2012
  10. lol.

#30     Sep 6, 2012