Why are Black runners so much faster than whitey?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 6, 2012.

1. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, fire with fire.

Mr. Jackass,

You say many times before you think latino peoples, black peoples have genetic difference of IQ. To other threads too, not only this thread.
    So I say (pretend) you can take away all the latino and black peoples. Then I ask when the world is only the people YOU think have genetic high IQ, will you hate and fight with the people in the new world with lower IQ? Because in the new world no one is all the same. Will you fight and hate with the lower IQ people in the new world?
    Will you?

#51     Aug 14, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

Latinos? who said anything about them? more shit you make up

I don't just think it, it is the proven reality. Is it genetic? I don't know

You are a delusional idiot, the blacks are fighting me and not vice versa. Just because I don't lay down and submit like a stupid liberal you make up all this shit up about me wanting some sort of race or IQ war. Whatever suits you moron, you prove that stupid people are dangerous.

#52     Aug 14, 2012
  3. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I am not saying you want IQ war. I am saying if YOU think "dumber" people fight and hate more, what can happen if (pretend) all the latino and black people are gone in this world. (Because you think latino and black people have lower IQ.)
    Because in the (pretend) new world, is all the people with the higher IQ. But in the new world is difference in the IQ. Not all the people are the same of the new world. Will you hate and fight so much in the new world?

#53     Aug 14, 2012
  4. LOL you're a funny dude Mav88 and sensitive too, I bet that's why the women are attracted to you.

#54     Aug 14, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

dumber people do fight more, it's not my opinion

What pretend world? I am living in the real world. Do you know what a strawman is? didn't think so, so quit making things up to make yourself seem sensible- you are a babbling idiot

#55     Aug 14, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

I can't believe I am posting with a 16 year old...

let me clue you in little boy, I don't care about what you think... now shoo along back to Justin Bieber chat

#56     Aug 14, 2012
  7. I'm just fucking with you rednecks, you can go back to your superior race discussion.

#57     Aug 14, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

Your retarded insults could only come from a troglodyte

#58     Aug 14, 2012
  9. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am saying (pretend) all the peoples YOU think have lower IQ is all gone from the world. The new world will have "real" people you accept to have high IQ. In this people (again) is differences. Will this make the new world fight because they think the low IQ people try to take from the high IQ? Will you hate so much the new world low IQ people?

For me I really do not understand what is the IQ. Because this is something is can not be measured on one scale.

#59     Aug 14, 2012
  10. Well you do make that painfully obvious.

#60     Aug 14, 2012