Why are Black runners so much faster than whitey?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Exactly! As I believe Mr Murray Turtle said about how his God controlled everything, and as thinkers, we're not so sure. Having IQ itself in charge, especially when also in charge of things like military power as in a Police State, then the problems are obvious. Not so much in an internet world when ideologues tend to just preach their spiel.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by facetious policy makers, I assume you mean both sides of the aisle who are just looking out for themselves. If you have more, please expand.

#21     Aug 6, 2012
  2. Mav88 and Phoenix trader, pretend IQ is something only genetic (like you think) not me. So you say many problems of the world come from this. So pretend you kill all the latino and black people you think are inferior of IQ. Then you can see your world of all really smart people. But in that world you still have difference of IQ. What can happen now? Will they fight? Will they hate so much?

#22     Aug 6, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

The hitler reference, you lose. Get over your self righteous liberal self. Interracial breeding isn't happening that fast, and intelligence is the currency, not swimming or jumping.

#23     Aug 6, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

IQ has a genetic component, it must or mentally retarded people would not exist. You are buying liberal shit I see.

Kill all the dumb ones? you said that, not me. This is exactly why the conversation can't happen, you folks immediately and emotionally change the conversation to this type of crap.

#24     Aug 6, 2012
  5. I think you misunderstood me I'm not proposing worshipping high IQ or giving them carte blanche political power.

Accepting the facts/facets of IQ stratification on our society as opposed to wishful thinking(and it's associated failed blind alley solutions) is a much better way. At the minimum we won't be uselessly pissing away resources tilting at windmills.

#25     Aug 6, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

There is no need to worship it, in free societies it tends to sort itself out. The trouble is that some folks ain't happy with that.

#26     Aug 6, 2012
  7. True but I'm thinking of the technocrat that thinks he has the right to rule cause he's sooo GD smart we just Don't know any better (so he is obliged dictatorial powers ).

We all know what group dominates these "fools"

#27     Aug 6, 2012
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please answer my question. If take away all the people YOU think make problems for the world, what can happen?
    Now the world is the smart people only (from IQ test) But this people still have differences. No all the people are the same. What can happen? Will they fight and have hate?

#28     Aug 6, 2012
  9. btw : As clarification my IQ is nothing to write home about but I do come from a family with high IQ's

My sister and father would easily test as genius level.
    Two of her 3 daughters(no boys) have already tested as genius , the third hasn't been tested (too young).

#29     Aug 6, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

Of couse there will be fighting and hating, that's human. That's not the issue we are talking about, and it doesn't negate the fact that dumber people make a crappier world and tend to fight and hate more.

#30     Aug 6, 2012