Why are Black runners so much faster than whitey?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

trendlover,

one more comment, your biologist says something I find to be quite odd

I am a dog guy, people can breed intelligence in just a few generations. Every dog person knows border collies are the smartest breed, it didn't take long to get them there. There are also large differences in other breeds, so to say that intelligence is something that is difficult to evolve... I don't know about that.

Wolves are much smarter than ordinary dogs, even though they can breed with each other. It didn't take much to dumb them down apparently. It shows what happens when selective pressures dissappear... what does that say about us in the welfare state? Our DNA is supposedly 96% chimpanzee (another argument against the we 'are mostly the same')....look out below.

#241     Aug 22, 2012
  2. Oh no , (rcg must be hearing dog air raid sirens about now )you didn't just use the "porch monkey" attack did you ?:D :D

#242     Aug 22, 2012
    #243     Aug 22, 2012
  4. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For example Mav88, look what phoenix talk about.
    Is this determinism he talk about?

#244     Aug 22, 2012
  5. Let's don't forget that was in response to ricters reply to mav below.

#245     Aug 22, 2012
  6. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what I see? I see many people of the politics thread always talking about American welfare system keep minoritys poor. The Republicnas say the democratic welfare keep them on the reservation because they tell minoritys you can not be successful with no help from welfare. But then some people like YOU want to say is some kind of genes that make some people never able to succeed. So I do not like politics, but really which of the party in USA, republican or Democrat really think some people are inferior? If I have to bet today, I will bet Republican.

#246     Aug 22, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Really! Name one so I can read about this person.

#247     Aug 22, 2012
  8. (based on your posting history)
    If I carefully addressed your concerns you would still fail to understand, so I guess I'm passing the buck.

:D

#248     Aug 22, 2012