Why are Atheist's so Intolerant towards Religion?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Simplest explanation: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth....

:D:D

#11     Apr 8, 2021
  2. :D

#12     Apr 8, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. My karma ran over my dogma.

#13     Apr 8, 2021
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah. Exactly. The writers of the Bible were totally wasted and hallucinated the whole BS history of the time.

#14     Apr 8, 2021
  5. stu

stu

GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE
    GOD JUST EXISTS
    :p

#15     Apr 9, 2021
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

I don't understand the OP's question. The real question is:

Why religious people are so intolerant towards atheists?

#16     Apr 10, 2021
  7. So you were there and saw that. You must be really, really old by now. :D

#17     Apr 10, 2021
  8. Why does it exist?

#18     Apr 10, 2021
  9. Do books sell better the more fonts are used?

#19     Apr 10, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. There is a great misunderstanding of what or who God is. The following describes the organizational structure of the universe. By the way, a “Universe” is merely a container for galaxies. There are nearly an infinite number of universes.

Each universe has its own overseer, someone many would consider as “God”. Each galaxy’s organizational structure is made up of intelligent species who originally evolved on a planet. The best way to understand these galactic organizations is to consider them a planning department, whose purpose is to create effective zoning and resolve disputes among advanced civilizations within a galaxy. An advanced civilization are those who truly understands what humans call physics and quantum mechanics. These advanced civilizations establish communities in natural black holes or ones they created themselves. This is mainly for privacy reasons as galaxies are noisy places consisting of attention seeking emerging civilizations. Think of black holes as gated communities for advanced civilizations.

“God’s” responsibilities include inter-galactic dispute resolution between advanced civilizations and making equable adjustments when things go awry, such as accidental black hole mergers and galactic collisions.

Hopefully the preceding clears up the relative significance of human civilization in the grand scheme of things and who humans consider as God, really is.

A critical thinker may ask how I know these things. Other than me being involved with “Intellect enhancing” substances, I could be someone who was expelled from an advanced civilization because of violating regulations concerning watching black hole mergers. Yes, I got my lattice compromised because I got too close. But oh, the broad spectrum beauty.. the gravity waves up close... to feel them wash over me... no other sight or feeling quite like it! So here I am, stuck on a planet where no one knows physics, driving a truck for money so that I can eat formerly living things for sustenance, and relaying my experiences on social media. Don’t even get me started how I ended up on social media...!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    #20     Apr 11, 2021