Why are Asians being targeted by black youths for robberies and burglaries?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

What exactly are the police "pretending"? Young "black" men are disproportionately represented in the prison population. And of course it's young men, "youths", young men all over the planet commit the most crime (violent crime, anyway).

If you don't like the consequences of high youth unemployment and a semi-permanent underclass then don't have high youth unemployment and a semi-permanent underclass.

#11     Jun 13, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

nobody, that why when I saw Wicked downtown the cops were there full time just to make sure the 'youths' didn't try anything.

#12     Jun 13, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

The police are pretending not to profile, black people are pretending that black-on-other-race crime doesn't even exist, you are pretending that it is the whites fault

#13     Jun 13, 2012
  4. Disagree.A white person is likely to have more money or valuables on them then a black person.If the motive is robbery the criminal will target the person who he thinks he will get more from

If I was a robber and had zeroed in on 2 targets coming out of a building,1 black male with jeans and a t shirt or a white male with a suit and a briefcase, guess which one I'm going to rob ?

#14     Jun 13, 2012
  5. +1

#15     Jun 13, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

The point is, if you were a robber then what race are YOU likely to be?

#16     Jun 13, 2012
  7. True but there are some bad ass Asians out there.Years ago I was into street racing and the asians in the street racing game did not fuck around

One guy loss a race to a Asian racer and didn't want to pay up,4 of the asians pulled out their glocks in front of a crowd of around 50 people and shot up the guys car which had thousands of dollars in custom work and sound in it

Another group of 4 Asian racers who I personally knew did between 6 months and 2 years in jail for beating the shit out of a tow truck driver who tried to tow his M3

#17     Jun 13, 2012
  8. I'm Italian and we have a long history of violent crime (Mob/Mafia ).The victims of the mob are usually white because they have the most green

#18     Jun 13, 2012
  9. BryantR

BryantR

Even many Asian countries have mafias or groups of gangs, so I don't really think it's right to think about it in line with "if you were a robber, what color would you be?"

---
    R. Bryant
    orange county bus

#19     Jun 13, 2012
  10. Might I suggest uzis as the solution.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9MO3dIOtMM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9MO3dIOtMM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

#20     Jun 13, 2012