Why are all Timothy Sykes threads locked?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by LT701, Nov 9, 2007.

1. LT701

LT701

is he afraid of being called a self promoting narcissist loser?

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

My bet is that his paid sponsorship time has expired , and Baron doesn't want him to get any free ads....

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

You guessed right :)

4. Thanks for getting rid of him. There are lots of decent sponsors here on ET. Self-centered narcissists rub everyone the wrong way.

5. topmo

topmo

rcanfiel.........I usually do not post that often, although I have been a member here since the late 90's. I notice that you try to promote yourself in many of the postings here...what is it you are selling??

6. Maybe under the topmo ID you do not post often, but how often do you post using your other EliteTrader IDs?

7. No, you don't see me promoting myself. I have not been selling anything. Try a little windex on the specs

8. topmo

topmo

forex, and rcan........
    lol, thanks heavens I can laugh about this....on ET, I only post with this one name/label . On other sites, such as yahoo, I can't say that. So, I do not post that often on ET, sometimes I do not even come to this site for months, other times, it's several times a day.
    And I do try to keep the specs clean!! I've just noticed that rcanfiel, you do seem to put others down a lot. Maybe you're just a suspicious kind of guy. I enjoy reading some helpful ideas and suggestions from others and then you come along deriding the person. Sorry, if I'm offending you, just something I've noticed. Same when Anekdoten started his post to help traders, there you were......putting a damper on things.