Why are 95% of the people here cynical bastards?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Econmajor, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Cool. I think in order to be a Dirty Bastard you also have to be a cynical bastard...:p

#21     Mar 27, 2007
  2. Hopefully this Dirty Bastard will make his way to ET to join the other Bastards...

I think we can do better than 95% if we all try hard enough..

#22     Mar 27, 2007
  3. Just because I don't post doesn't mean i'm not here. I'm on here every couple of days and check out what other people think. I'm a passive ET member.

#23     Mar 27, 2007
  4. Yeah sure thing,, whatever you say pal.

:mad:

#24     Apr 1, 2007
  5. infooo

infooo

I find ET people to be more intelligent

I am not kidding.

even if you are a blown up trader, and many are, (so was I)

you are still smarter than average people because you at least considered the possibility

and with intelligence comes cynicism often

if you are smart enough to process more info how can you not be cynical when you see the shit we are in

hell if you go far enough, you can even call this whole planet a prison filled with psychotic monkeys (us)

#25     Apr 2, 2007
  6. ssss

ssss

if you are smart enough to process more info how can you not be cynical when you see the shit we are in

-------------------------------------------------------

Retail operator loss ratio in first year 90% .

Ratio of books about investment with name as
    "...How i win 20 mln $" to book with name " How i lose
    1 mln $ ?" 99:1

Cynical are book writer's ,not retail operator ,as they
    performed task of cusomized propaganda.

Your respectfully

#26     Apr 2, 2007
  7. Consider this..

What is consciousness? A bunch of brain cells shooting at each other in a particular pattern. What is society, a bunch of humans interacting in a particular pattern? Do u have free will? If so ur brain cells have not.. Does society have consciousness? If so ur not free.. Try to be independent and see how everyone is after u. I think I’m paranoid..

#27     Apr 2, 2007