"Why America was nuked"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Everybody knows they are delusional enough to nuke cities in the USA.
    That is why we need to invade Iran as soon as possible and
    blow the shit out of them. Those crazy Muslim fanatics need to be
    dealt a death blow of the finest we can come up with. And soon.

Why do you think we are hanging out next door in Iraq?...:D

Wait until that aircraft carrier gets over there. Bombs away! Ha ha...:cool:

Here is a nice song:

"Jihad is coming and it's coming your way.
    Jihad is coming and it won't go away.

Blow the bastards up and kill them all,
    Put them in the ground so they won't be so tall.

Jihad is coming and it's coming your way.
    Jihad is coming and it won't go your way."

Horah!...:D

#11     Feb 8, 2007
  2. ^^You and ex broker ought to get together. I think it would be very serendipitous for the two of you.

#12     Feb 8, 2007
  3. Hap, another war for Israel, that's all this is going to be. You really need to start reading something other than townhall or frontpage.

#13     Feb 8, 2007
  4. Spec, you don't think the Iranian mullahs would provide nukes to terrorists to use against the US? If so, why not?

#14     Feb 8, 2007
  5. Firstly, for the same reason Saddam didn't: he didn't have any, and all the evidence indicates he had given up trying to acquire any.

Secondly, America really isn't Iran's bet noir, Israel is. Everything I have read coming from the Iranian side says to me Iranians, despite being Muslims (!!), are quite reasonable people. Believe it or not, they try to reason with Americans about the grave injustices of what Israel does, and how unjust it is of Americans to blindly support whatever Israel does, as though Americans themselves had a stake in Israeli politics. Of course, the average American knows nothing of this, only that Iranians are "crazy" and they want to "wipe Israel off the map".

Of course, the neocon movement, dominated, as it is, by Jews, will never admit that the real problem is Israel. So it has to be that Muslims hate Americans for their "freedoms". It really doesn't say much about Americans' critical thinking skills that so many believe something so astoundingly stupid, yet on the strength of such 'logic' American politicians--both left and right--are signing onto wars designed to deliver "freedom" to Muslim countries, but which only succeed in further antogonizing the Muslim world. Nevertheless, Israel can, for the time being, feel safer, and secure its grip on Palestinian territory, and hey, what could be more important than that?

#15     Feb 8, 2007
  6. Uh, you have read a newspaper in the last year or so, haven't you? You do know that Iran is going ahead with Uranium enrichment, don't you? Or is this all a Zionist conspiracy?

Oh yes, so reasonable that they have stated that they wish to wipe Israel off the map, that the Holocaust never happened, and that the US is the Great Satan. Yes, Spec., the Iranian mullahs are the epitome of reason in this crazy world.

I suppose bin Laden's manifestos and all this talk about a caliphate, that the West must convert or die, is just neocon/Zionist propaganda.

This has really been an eye-opener for me. What others have seen on different threads, you have shown me in this one.

You really are quite the mad hatter (and hater).

#16     Feb 8, 2007
  7. Pathus

Pathus

I am colorblind. I don't see colors. People say I'm white and I believe them because when policemen talk to me they call me sir. LOL (colbert)

I think we should just let Israel Nuke Iran and Syria. That would take care of plenty of problems. Then we can go take out North Korea with Japan and South Korea.

China won't do anything lest we hit them with a few thousand nukes.

After that.. go down to Venezuela and take out Chavez with a sniper team.

Finally, send black op assassin teams to take out anybody who talks shit to us.

#17     Feb 8, 2007
  8. Isn't uranium enrichment necessary for producing nuclear energy? So is that evidence of a nuclear power program or a nucelar weapons program?

Why shouldn't Iran be permitted nuclear power? Yes, they have oil, but why not power themselves with nuclear and sell the oil? Why should all of this be denied them? Because they're Muslim? Because they have a low opinion of Israel?

Hap why rule out a priori that someone who has a low opinion of Israel could not possibly be a reasonable person?

If you are referring to Ahmadinejad's reference to "wiping Israel off the map", wouldn't you want to make sure that's actually what the man said? (Ignore the lefty slant of the site, and just focus on the analysis.)

Regarding the holocaust, no where else have I ever encountered a more stubborn refusal to think critically. Just mention the possibility that six million jews might not have been gassed, and that's it, persona non grata. Just like that. Afterall, everyone knows the gassings happened. Some people are a bit doubtful about the existence of God, but absolutely certain about the gassings. It's the one historical event about which one is not permitted to harbor the slightest bit of scepticism. Is this reasonable, hap? Is it reasonable to elevate the gassings to an article of religious-like faith, over which no dissent is permissible?

Personally, having examined the evidence put forth, I think the case for gassings is woefully inadequate and the evidence for contradictory. Of course, that doesn't prove they didn't occur, but then I don't profess with religious conviction that they didn't; only that there is very good reason to doubt it. I think anyone who similarly scrutinizes the case would at very least come away with the impresssion that those who cast doubt are not unreasonable people. So if Ahmadinejad considers it worthwhile to hold conferences discussing the reliability of the gas-chambers narrative, and we demonize him for it, who exactly is being unreasonable?

As for the "Great Satan", fair enough, many Iranians don't like the US. Why? Our freedoms? Sure. But that alone? If you don't talk to Iranians, or listen to people who do, how will you know? The Weekly Standard isn't going to be too keen to tell you.

The last time I checked bin Laden wasn't the president of Iran. Nor a Shiite. And despite my distate for even moderate forms of Islam -- yes, I'm the quintessential bigot on Islam -- it's simply true that even extremely religious Muslims, the type who do stone women, are in disagreement with bin Laden about his methods. You might not believe this, but again, put down the Weekly Standard and talk to some salafist Muslims. I've spoken with plenty of Koranic literalists, who would stone women, kill apostates and establish a caliphate. But they take a principled stand against bin laden and his ilk. Naturally, I couldn't possibly disagree more with their views and I regard their presence in western countries as fateful, but their not being liberals or filled with the spirit of enlightenment values does not make them unreasonable people. Try it and see for yourself.

No, I am simply willing to follow where the path of reason leads me.

#18     Feb 9, 2007
  9. YES! I think we have a good plan here. Now it just has to be worked
    out and done before Bush leaves office...:cool:

#19     Feb 9, 2007
  10. Because they hate the West with a passion, and would prefer to see Israel, the US, the rest of the West, either converted to Islam or a smoldering heap.

What prattle. Ahamdinejad didn't mean that. Bullshit. The decades of hostility and threats to destroy Israel are just total fabrications of the Zionist media??? Then there's this zinger in that article:

"The real reason for any nation in that region trying to acquire a nuclear weapon is for self defense, because they are surrounded by other hostile powers that already have the bomb." Oh REALLY? What "hostile" power already has the bomb that is a bona fide threat to Iran? I don't hear Israel talking about invading Iran, do you?

OMFG, it's clear that your hatred of Israel and/or Jews in general has you doing the "See no evil, hear no evil" routine. You are truly blinded by your hatred.

Sorry, your assertion that "even extremely religious Muslims, the type who do stone women, are in disagreement with bin Laden about his methods," is, frankly, ridiculous. Polls conducted by the Arab media have shown that OBL is quite popular. Furthermore, the Taliban, I think you'd agree, is a group of some rather "extremely religious Muslims," and they love the guy.

No, the fact is that you have a radical Islamic regime that spews hatred against the West on a daily basis becoming a nuclear power, and the distinct possibility that they would use that nuclear power against this country.

But you don't want to hear that. Oh no, you'd rather hear how itty-bitty Israel is persecuting the Palestinians.

Give me a freakin' break....

#20     Feb 9, 2007