why am I such a prick

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by open, Dec 7, 2007.

1. I think the first answer was the right one you’re an idiot. Sometimes the simplest answer is right. Making money in the market has nothing to do with common sense. You seem to also want people to think you’re successful. That’s a sign of low self-esteem. If you were smart you would debate people but not get worked up. You would be happy with your success but not feel the need to post it on a topic that has nothing to do with it.

#51     Dec 7, 2007
  2. open

open

why don't I prove to you what an idiot you are

HERE WE GO

you say that sometimes the simplest answer is the right one, I agree. But you offer as proof the most idiotic statement ever. You wrote "Making money in the market has nothing to do with common sense."

you obviously don't know shit about trading, trading is all about common sense

you as a broker which means glorified salesman, have no idea how to trade do you, lacking common sense.

Yes when people ask me if I am successful I tell them the truth I AM,

you said that if I was happy, well no I am not happy, isn't that obvious
    (who are you to say what should make me happy)

and posting in psychology forum is exactly where this stuff belongs

so you see, you can only re-read my posts and learn from them dumb ass :cool:

#52     Dec 7, 2007
  3. open

open

I've been there, when they crucified him, he died for your sins. I offered him the world if only he would kneel before me, but his will was unwavering

nah I am just messing with your religious mind :D :D

#53     Dec 7, 2007
  4. timbo

timbo

Freud would have said you were molested by your mother at childhood, but we all know it was the other way around.

#54     Dec 7, 2007
  5. target0

target0

you are just too funny. i have the exact same problem don't you know. well not exactly, you sound much worse actually, but who really knows.

#55     Dec 7, 2007
  6. Making money in the market isn’t common sense. People aren’t inherently made to handle the fears and emotions the market can hand us. Next I traded 7 years but again instead of you using common sense you made an irrational assumption. Also you seem to only go back to the fact that you make money. The truth of the matter is you have low self-esteem. It’s sad you have nothing else to say about yourself. I think it’s sad you post on here 8 times a day too because you have nothing else to do. So yes I think saying you’re an idiot was an obvious answer.

#56     Dec 8, 2007
  7. Some peoples who get looked down upon in real life tend to take out their frustration through the internet.

These peoples should consider why they are looked down upon. The reason may be something as simple as reciprocity. If they treat other with respect and be helpful, other would treat them with respect as well.

#57     Dec 8, 2007
  8. open

open

I guess we will have to agree to disagree
    and yes I think you are a real idiot

and NO you don't make a cent of the market, if you did you would state it PROUDLY just like I do

I read you like a book, one of those books made for children

I just came back from vacation you on the other hand have to ask your boss to give you one

YOU ARE SAD, I look at you and I see exactly why I worked hard to become a great day trader - the best you could do is get motivated by reading my posts

#58     Dec 8, 2007
  9. farmboy

farmboy

You are correct you were forgiven of all your sins past present and future when he was crucified.He has given us free will and grace.You are not messing with my religious mind because I am not religious. I don't have to be religious because of god's grace. This is the ultimate answer but sometimes it's hard to see. I very well know a person who use to think much like you.
    Best Wishes and Happy Trading

#59     Dec 8, 2007
  10. Dung trader here, Yes haha

Think we Open Trder = T28=T280=..., Yes?? Haha , we thinke
    this must T#@. must have escapp Kim Jung Il laber kamp becaze
    of funnee muney trad ing cave raid at DMZ ahhhaaa.
    28 much upfluked, yes we knohw. but he ok guy, no?heheha
    Now we want fix t28 problume. do we accupunche brain of 28
    on our offshower sheep.
    This work ggod, yes, haha. It we do also ElectikSavant.

must go now fix pggybak sat link to old chi com satilight

fdung

#60     Dec 9, 2007