why am I such a prick

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by open, Dec 7, 2007.

1. open

open

that is a deep profound statement :)

#41     Dec 7, 2007
  2. open

open

I have a feeling we would get along :D

#42     Dec 7, 2007
  3. open

open

thanks for stopping by Hypo with timeless tested and true words of wisdom

PS: I confess when I am responding to hypo I am inclined to use more elaborate words, cause son of a gun is so literate :D :D

PSS: today's education system doesn't produce such people any longer

#43     Dec 7, 2007
  4. :D :D I agree. I think large amounts of valium would be my only hope if I spent any more time around here than I already do. lol

#44     Dec 7, 2007
  5. lol

#45     Dec 7, 2007
  6. Michael,
    In all these years, you have gained nether money nor understanding. The first thing you need to do is to stop lying to yourself and to those around you. Only then can the healing begin.

BTW. I loved the last 20 or so post you made before your reincarnation. You definitely have a talent for prose. You should build on it.

#46     Dec 7, 2007
  7. They say people who worry about being crazy aren't crazy. If you don't think you're crazy, you are, possibly crazy.

You think you're a prick. I say your just a wannabe prick. There are pricks you look up to and say, "I wanna be like him". But you really can't cut the "prick" mustard. You still cry at the end of "Old Yeller". You check the marriages in the local paper, and muse to yourself, "they are so perfect for each other." You have adopted a dozen dogs from the pound, and, contrary to local zoning, care for them with loving attention. You think everyday is mother's day.

Lets face it. You just don't cut it. You're pretending. Maybe, just maybe, if you work very hard..........

Naw.

#47     Dec 7, 2007
  8. open

open

LOL the best shit I ever read, thanks :p

#48     Dec 7, 2007
  9. hajimow

hajimow

Your number of posts as of now which is 70 does not prove what you say. I mean those members who are everywhere post 5000 times a year !!!. I think you also change your name :D

#49     Dec 7, 2007
  10. farmboy

farmboy

What you are looking for is in your own post. A three letter word.

#50     Dec 7, 2007