why am I such a prick

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by open, Dec 7, 2007.

1. open

open

my oh my a full rainbow eh

lets add to it, homosexual, psychotic, perverted.

I would add more but I can't believe my vocabulary of negative states is so narrow

perhaps YOU can help by adding more :p :)

#21     Dec 7, 2007
  2. open

open

200 views, 20 replies so early in the morning

we the people certainly like to point out flaws in other people don't we

quite a revealing thread

#22     Dec 7, 2007
  3. johnston

johnston

i think you're just an idiot

can't go into the details right now
    but maybe if you pm me
    but then you'd be a loser too

#23     Dec 7, 2007
  4. open

open

Johnstone you are like an ugly woman that some poor fat bastard takes for his wife

LOL :D :D

that's the funniest thing I ever wrote :p

#24     Dec 7, 2007
  5. open

open

thank you guys so much, I actually can't afford a shrink, so I have to turn to you people for therapy

seriously I am dirt poor, and thank god there is dial up internet for 10 bucks a month :(

#25     Dec 7, 2007
  6. zdreg

zdreg

everything is fine no matter what you do as long as you don't fight the tape/trend.

#26     Dec 7, 2007
  7. All human perversions from cannibalism to pederasty confer some survival benefit under some set of extreme circumstances, or they wouldn't remain in our racial repertoire. Your time just hasn't come. And may not in this life. Have patience.

#27     Dec 7, 2007
  8. Joab

Joab

I'm kind of the same way but I've "learned" to mellow with time.

I don't think it's a matter of being right, so much as it's a matter of revealing other peoples stupidity on some subjects.

The trick is to understand that it takes all kinds of views and positions to make the world go around and NOT to try and change people but rather to enjoy and em brass the differences.

So long as the differences do not imped on your freedoms or life. Thats were the fighter in you should come out !!

#28     Dec 7, 2007
  9. MATURITY...or lack there of. You are most likely not a prick but just annoying. When I was a kid my sister and I always wanted the last word...even if it was just a grunt. When you expend time and energy trying to convince someone of the "rightness" of YOUR view it is evident you NEED reassurance that your view is the correct one. Also some people are yappers and just like to yap.

It takes many, many years to develop the patience to say what you have to say then STFU :D

The fact that you see this flaw in yourself is a very good sign...as Dr Phil says "you can't change what you don't acknowledge.:)"

#29     Dec 7, 2007
  10. I agree with Rimes. I'd like to add one other thought. People in general talk too much. Insane blather on cell phones. Also, depends on what crowd you run with. If you find your constant need to prove you are right or peoples arguements are not up to your standards, find a better group of people to hang out with.

#30     Dec 7, 2007