Why am I so bearish on the SPY?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Jul 8, 2007.

1. 1,216 posts since March! :eek: :eek: :eek:

#11     Jul 9, 2007
  2. Yep. Thats what life is like when you spend all day behind the turrets.

#12     Jul 9, 2007
  3. We must thank the heavens above for his insight. After all, without that insight what would we do? How could we possibly be successful? I'd like to know what he thinks of my bowel movements because I certainly wouldn't want to take another dump without his analysis.

#13     Jul 9, 2007
  4. "breaking over a huge cup" or "says it all" -- no it does not. You need to spend less time performing analysis and more tmie understanding that charts do not move the market into "bearish"" or "bullish" mode. IBM is not going to lose 15% because the market cup runneth over.

Your analysis is like that great indicator that predicted 22 of the last 4 recessions...

#14     Jul 9, 2007
  5. You guys love to poke fun, talk about bowel movements and, above all, attack the messenger instead of the message.

As an earlier poster pointed out, you cant win on a website like Elitetrader. If a person is successful, then someone will come along and call them a liar. If a person wants to post something intellectual and provoke discussion, then we hear about bowel movements and other classless mindless things. The only way people feel joy here is if you post up that you blew your entire account.

My thread here demonstrates what a classless bunch of human beings exist here on this site. Look at this guy holygrail discuss his bowel movements in a thread that is purely about the SPY. I can only feel pity for those who have to live with this guy on a daily basis. I hope this guy doesnt produce any kids because then we'll have another problem that the NYPD has to deal with at our schools and in our streets.

The SPY is weakening now and we go lower.

#15     Jul 9, 2007
  6. No, this thread demonstrates a child screaming for attention. My guess is you are an only child, and yes you have a napolean complex so you are probably under 5'9".

#16     Jul 9, 2007
  7. Im not the one talking about my bowel movements on a messageboard devoted to trading the markets and in a thread devoted to the SPY.

If you want to see an insecure child, then go look at yourself in the mirror.

I dont know about your trading record and I dont care. All I know is I am now talking to a classless human being who has no respect for others let alone himself. Quite honestly, I wouldnt let you talk that way to me in real life and if you want to meet to settle this matter then lets do it.

However, you wont take me up on the offer because your a senseless coward who likes to hide behind a handle on a messageboard talking about his bowel movements. Thats about all your worth.

#17     Jul 9, 2007
  8. You could gain a boatload of credibility by putting your money where your mouth is, successfully trading real money according to your own predictions (e.g. now, per the thread title load up on bearish positions on the SPY) and share the trade blotters in your threads.

#18     Jul 9, 2007
  9. Mike, why dont you try not coming off as a "know it all" then. Im sure you are a nice guy who is passionate about this stuff but you come off as Mr. Predictor guy constantly and a lot of your posts just come off as arrogant.

fwiw, I dont mind some of your stuff but I can see why you are always getting a hard time from many posters.

#19     Jul 9, 2007
  10. Really now?

You seem to have no clue that 44% of the sales of companies in the S&P 500 come from OVERSEAS.

So much for your assumption that the SPY "simply is not growth".
    :eek:

#20     Jul 9, 2007