Why AGW deniers are the biggest idiots in history

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Jun 6, 2010.

1. jem

jem

For the simple reason that any contribution man is making may be insignificant compared to the fact the earth warms and cools in cycles.

There were studies which show that warming precedes an increase in greenhouse gases. Therefore we may just be contributing to a loop which was going to build greenhouse gases anyway.

--
    I agree it by the time someone proves it - it could be too late.

--

Which is why we ought to take intelligent measures which don't put us in the poor house and give away our sovereign rights to others.

One idea which had merit was obama campaign promises --- which we were to get instead of porkulus.

The govt should focus on infrastructure and seeding green technologies.

#21     Jun 7, 2010
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yes the planet has gone through many changes. Has it ever occurred to you that humans could not survive in many of the past environments? At one time the oxygen level was so high, it would have burned out human lungs. The question is, what do we do to insure human survival NOW? I get the distinct impression that a lot of global warming deniers are deliberately lying: they know global warming is real, and they welcome it because they've deluded themselves into thinking that bringing about the end of humanity will cause the Rapture and they will get to live in heaven with Jesus. Is that you, CO? Are you an end-timer? Or just an ostrich with your head buried?

One bad climate scientist is not an indictment of all climate science. Only an idiot would think it was. Does one bad Marine make all Marines bad? Reread the post by rew, maybe you'll learn something.

#22     Jun 7, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't piss your pink panties kid. Even if Al Whore is right you'll be long dead before it ends the human race anyway.

#23     Jun 7, 2010
  4. Where did I write that climate change wasn't real? Of course it's real. What's suspect is just how much does man contribute to it. Humans may in fact not be able to survive the next big change. What if it's sun spot's or something else? Can't do much about that, we're just going to die off. When you can prove that industrialized man is a sole cause of dramatic climate change that will kill us all, then you've got something. Until then, all you have is a political issue, which is what this is really all about, now isn't it?

#24     Jun 7, 2010
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Wearing women's clothing is your thing, not mine. And in typical reactionary fashion, you don't give a rat's ass about the future of humanity. Just try not to look even more stupid by projecting your anti-social attitudes onto me. Unlike you, I do actually think humanity matters, whether I'm dead or not.

#25     Jun 7, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I'm sure it matters, just not to you and I cause we'll both be dead.

#26     Jun 7, 2010
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Thank you for not reproducing. :D

#27     Jun 7, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm digging that beach house algore bought with global warming money.

#28     Jun 7, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Too late I already did, twice.

#29     Jun 7, 2010
  10. No data has been fudged - period. Repeatedly telling lies does not make them anything other than lies.

Climate science relies on more than 130 years of the instrumental temperature record. Paleoclimate studies are very important and much has been learned about the sensitivity of climate to CO2 by looking at Earth's history.

You should make some attempt to be a little better informed.

#30     Jun 7, 2010