Why a stock is locked? No openning trades can be placed?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qll, Jun 26, 2007.

1. qll

qll

still locked. the cs told me that in the past, it is possible somebody's account is broken into and they found irregular trading patterns from the broker's client account. i was told this lock is only broker related, not KMA, SEC related. that is why i want to check if KMA is also locked with other broker.

i have never seem this before. excuse me, because i didn't study SEC regulations.

#11     Jun 28, 2007
  2. I'd *DEMAND* an explanation *NOW* if it was my money and my account.

That's total bullcrap if you ask me. Is it *YOUR* account that has a problem, I'd ask? Then *FIX* it *NOW* would be my reply if they said yes, and if they said they couldn't, I'd say let me speak to your manager!!!

On TD Ameritrade it allows me to go to review order with no error message. Sorry, I'm not going to actually buy it to test it for you.

#12     Jun 28, 2007
  3. qll

qll

put an order at $4. your order will not be filled, because it is above $5. going into review page, does not mean, it can be placed.

i called the broker, and they still have the ban on the stock. i called KMA's investor's relations. they don't know why either, but they told me they would have a board meeting today. so far, there is no activies in the company they should but have not reported to SEC.

#13     Jun 28, 2007
  4. I get the same message from TD Amtd

#14     Jun 28, 2007
  5. KS96

KS96

KMA works ok at IB. Buy and sell.

#15     Jun 28, 2007