WHY 20,000 Americans convert to Islam annually?????

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by misterno, Feb 3, 2011.

1. so many stupid women in America. why would any woman want to degrade herself by accepting these rules? Unbelievable

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/25-o9OYrrVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Ricter

Ricter

Because someone keeps telling them that the whole world will be muslim soon.

3. misterno's posts have almost convinced me to toddle down to the mosque and get it all over with.

4. Ricter

Ricter

I would. After centuries of repression Muslim women are HORNY. Good way to spend one's last days.

5. My postnig was serious

Alas, but you guys don't see the danger approaching in the USA

wake up

The question is why would any woman want to degrade herself by accepting these rules?

Low self esteem perhaps?

6. Why would a woman want to throw herself in a convent? People do all kinds wacky stuff go figure.

Note:No offense to you guys out there that have sisters in convents, but I don't get it. :confused:

7. we are talking about 20 thousand people per year

This is not some wacky stuff

This is serious

They are so wide spread in America, they even penetrated the white house if you know what I mean.

I am asking again

Why would any woman want to degrade herself by accepting these rules? Low self esteem?

8. 45 million people smoke cigarettes in America

5.5 million people go to Disneyland every year

350,000 people go skydiving every year in the US

People do all kinds of things that seem inexplicably stupid to me. So what? People do what they do. As long as they don't force it on me it's none of my business.

9. I have asked the same question of Holy Sisters (not directly) and nobody gives me an answer that I can find logical, who knows why they convert if Islam was not in vogue it would have probably been the Moonies or some cult run by Bagramitupyerhole.

10. You get Ramadan off as a religious holiday.

#10     Feb 3, 2011