Whose alias is Spooz Top?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Aug 27, 2006.

1. grammer is irrelevant at this point,cock breath.

#31     Aug 28, 2006
  2. I am sorry Spooz, but you remind me of a whore running down the street with her ass on fire....

:D

a complete attention whore...indeed..'

(you asked for it.....so there you have it, bitch)

#32     Aug 28, 2006
  3. was that supposed to be funny..........yaaaaaaaaaaawn

remeber,your boyfriend kicked it waaaay before you put on your cape to save her.

i`ll have an easier time making a mockery out of you than romy,so choose your battles wise.........& remember to breathe between slurps,bitch.

#33     Aug 28, 2006
  4. choose your battles "wiseLY" bitch.

learn how to write before you act like an ass in front of royalty.

#34     Aug 28, 2006
  5. the best you can do is a typo..............time for you to hit the bricks....you`re boring me.................weak rebuttals & pointing out typos.......................................you animal,you.......lol

#35     Aug 28, 2006
  6. You are just way to serious to be in chit chat.....

:D

#36     Aug 28, 2006
  7. romik you started this crap either tell us who spooz top is are shut the hell up? btw why are you attacking him? why did you start this forum?

#37     Aug 28, 2006
  8. romik

romik

Spooz, you are all right man. This was a wind-up in a way and a case of a mistaken identity. I don't know if you noticed, initially this was in the psychology forum. By exposing your weakness I found out that you think I am a self-opinionated asshole, though you still read my posts. No hard feelings, hey?

#38     Aug 28, 2006
  9. Done.............btw.what exactly is my weakness?

#39     Aug 28, 2006
  10. romik

romik

Minimum sence of humour.

#40     Aug 28, 2006