Whose alias is Spooz Top?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Aug 27, 2006.

1. you are not a winner,boy...............you are a breakeven trader at best............you spend your time on a message board looking for ideas & cofirmation of your losing positions from B1S2......which have been under water since their inception.you don`t posess any traits of a winner.

why don`t i like you???...............your kidding me ,right?

you doubt my credibility of who i am despite what i tell you,piker.
    how `bout assuming,presumptuous & confrontational......not to mention a coward for not coming to me on a PM & just asking me like a man, that you`re not.

although i started in `96....trading that is.......investing `93.....i don`t claim to be a vet by any stretch,but am consistent & willing to put it out there for everyone to see ,which is more than i can say for you & most here whom think they know it all.thanks to my girlfriend whom was clerking at the floor of the NYSE on th`87 crash........i have access to 3 oldtimers in my town whom i speak to on a regular basis & 1 i take the ferry over t the NYMEX with once a month while i pick his brain............but you have access to the "real" old timers here on the net,right?lol
    i`m sure i`m not the only one that feels this way about you.....

let`s get on with your magical litmus test,detective.........looking foward to it!

#21     Aug 28, 2006
  2. why don`t we skip the impending "yet" & go ahead & make it personnel.................i`d prefer it.

#22     Aug 28, 2006
  3. SO WHO IS SPOOZ TOP? ALL THIS TALK AND NOBODYS SAID

#23     Aug 28, 2006
  4. romik

romik

Do you really believe that I would be touched by your outburst, you are too gullible to try that technique. You'll have to do better than that.

#24     Aug 28, 2006
  5. Exactly.........the coward won`t step up.

#25     Aug 28, 2006
  6. ok bitch

btw, personnel are what employees are called.

you must have meant "personal". bitch.

#26     Aug 28, 2006
  7. romik

romik

Maybe you will tell us yourself?

#27     Aug 28, 2006
  8. too late ..........you`re already my bitch.......now go console your boyfriend with a header like only you can perform..........you know...with that "twisting" motion that you`ve perfected.

next time mind your own business,boy.

#28     Aug 28, 2006
  9. you kicked it...........you finish it.......................once & for all .....WHO AM I,einstein.

#29     Aug 28, 2006
  10. I cant take teh suspense!

#30     Aug 28, 2006