Whose alias is Spooz Top?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Aug 27, 2006.

1. romik

romik

Who might you be? Well, you are an unbalanced person, how is that for starters? I actually gained from reading your other aliases posts (some), so this is not to say that I dislike you. I just want to point out that ALL of us have a weakness and yours is hidden in your posts, I am just pointing it out.

**********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************

Oh yes, I have forgotten to mention that I have a simple method that would prove me right or wrong. Willing to participate?

**********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************

#11     Aug 28, 2006
  2. funny thing romy,is i`ve disliked you from the day i started reading this board,the only one for that matter,..........so it figures that my intuition would be correct & that you`d call me out in a thread......in which you could`nt be more wrong if you tried.

you`re an oppinionated,confrontational,outspoken bitch whom does`nt know when to keep his mouth shut.

sooooo let`s do your test ,einstein so you can apologize to me.

BTW, your position trades are the biggest fade on this board,you piker.

#12     Aug 28, 2006
  3. a bit of both....007............or should i say ,Bond.......James Bond.
    it figures that detective Columbo would call someone out & make a horses ass out of himself because he is a confrontational wise ass.....................pro boy..............coupled with the fact that he `s actually spent time,thought & effort on this thing is flattering.......there are a lot of losers here on ET......& they are getting easier & easier to determine whom they are but romy takes the the cake...............especailly when you find out just how wrong he is.

#13     Aug 28, 2006
  4. romik

romik

What are you so nervous for? Did I press the right button there?

It's a pleasure, for me, to know that you read my posts though :D

#14     Aug 28, 2006

5. terrible rebuttal.................sooooo let`s do your magical litmus test so we can get this thing over with.

#15     Aug 28, 2006
  6. romik

romik

not yet

#16     Aug 28, 2006
  7. yeah................you seem real anxious now...........LOL

you`ll be looking the part of a horses rectum........whenever you are...............who`s nervous now.

think twice before calling someone out.

how `bout you bond?..........sounds like good advice??? or have you turned into a vapor trail too?

#17     Aug 28, 2006
  8. romik

romik

Well, nobody likes winners in a competitive environment, you think I am cocky, maybe you should try trading head to head with some old timers, they'll eat you for breakfast, then lunch, followed by a dinner.

Now, why don't you like me exactly?

#18     Aug 28, 2006
  9. romik

romik

Also, why are you so aggressive? It's hardly damaging your reputation, this is only a fucking net forum.

#19     Aug 28, 2006
  10. Spooz, I only brought up the obvious.
    Nothing personal.

yet.

#20     Aug 28, 2006