Whose alias is Spooz Top?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Aug 27, 2006.

1. romik

romik

This is a weekend brain teaser, majority rules! :D

Moderators are not permitted to take part in this one.

Personally I do not think much of using an alias, unless one needs certain amount of confidentiality in dispute cases, etc.

I believe I know the answer 100% (almost), maybe it's been posted already, I honestly haven't seen it being mentioned before.

2. illuminate us please.

3. romik

romik

Take a look at his posts and try to guess, I am so convinced it is that other poster

4. Is there a problem here romik????............if you have a question regarding myself ,be man enough to pm me & ask me who i am.i`d be happy to tell you.

what i can tell all of you is that there is no alias for spooz top.

so whatever it is you`re trying to imply,i can assure you that you are as wrong as your position trades.

5. you probably are thinking porgie because of our similar typing styles....................refer to your position trades for the answer.

6. personally i don`t think much of of a poster whom makes ignorant assumptions based on a hunch or someone whom bellyaches about the purpose of the p&l thread...................if you don`t like it.......don`t read it.

7. Uffphh...

that was low....

8. ...........& accurate...............i`m actually flattered that someone spends his weekend, his time & effort thinking about me.....shows you what kind of a pathetic life this guy lives............brutally sad.
    soooooo romy,.....just whom might i be?.................can`t wait for your brilliant conclusion.

9. Sorry Spooz you are not making much sense..

Are you flattered or insulted ?

10. romik

romik

He is shit scared by the sound of things and as far as my positional trade is concerned, well, at least I am not afraid to post the real thing my man. I don't have issues with being honest with myself.

#10     Aug 28, 2006