Who's your trading idol?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a529612, Dec 21, 2006.

1. tesla is definitely the forgotten hero of invention.

however, tesla and trading--- i don't see a correlation.

surf

#71     Dec 26, 2006
  2. SarahG

SarahG

Larry Williams. He's such a hottie. I want to marry him. Seriously. If this is really him, he is soooo good looking. Does anybody know him. Let him know I support him even with all this mix up with his legal problems. I'm sure there is a misunderstanding. He's soooo cute!

[​IMG]

#72     Jan 8, 2007
  3. BIll mIller cause he was right 16 yearsi n a row..oh wait nevermind

#73     Jan 8, 2007
  4. What about Borselino in the S&P pit? Joey is still there and pushing it lower regularly. I hear Meslo is also huge.

-SL

#74     Jan 8, 2007
  5. Hamlet

#75     Jan 8, 2007
  6. This is my runner up trading idol

[​IMG]

#76     Jan 10, 2007
  7. Trading as an extension of sports gambling. I guess when you enter the game from that approach you are 100% self efficient and you really monitor other peoples styles only to look for mistakes you can avoid. I'm a little jealous of all these mentors. I admire the trading style of some Hedge Funds out there SAC Capital comes to mind and Jana Partners on the west coast, I like people that can do what I can't- isolate a distressed company worth a lot more than it's trading for and invest get on the board agitate, whatever... that distressed equity segment doesn't get enough pub. They make serious money. Makes the momentum surfing stuff look superfluous.

#77     Feb 11, 2007
  8. nitro??

:D :D

#78     Feb 11, 2007

9. yeah, i know him. $500.00 for an intro.

:D :D :p :eek:

#79     Feb 11, 2007
  10. At the end of the movie in the scene at the top of the hill, you can see the real-life Chris Gardner make a brief appearance as he walks by.

My trading idols are Ed Seykota and ET's own acrary for their pioneering in system development.

#80     Feb 11, 2007