Who's your pick?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ansare, May 10, 2007.

1. Ansare

Ansare

I have a tremendous amount of respect for many of the posters here and thanks to those who have helped me learn a TON.

What I don't have is a great deal of experience that allows me to appreciate whose analyses and opinions are most consistently on target

If you had to pick just one person from ET as your 'go to" guru, who would it be?

While I understand some may say it depends on your style, goals, etc., I would appreciate your answer from as general a perspective as possible. Also, it would be great to hear the various reasons for your choice.

Thank you.

Ansare

2. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

morning,

Don from Bright Trading is a pretty successful guy and makes intelligent posts. I dont think I've ever seen him flame.

Spectra from puretick.com posts here and that's how I found out about their emini futures trading site. My experience there has been most excellent.

I'm sure there are many more intelligent traders on ET.

TC

3. Ansare

Ansare

Thanks, TC, appreciate the response.

Easy to assume either this post is seen as a stupid newbie question--which it very well may be. I am trying to learn so if you think it's stupid, please say so and point me in a better direction.

Again, thanks to TC for taking the time.

Ansare

4. I vote for myself