Who's Your Greatest Nfl Player Ever? , An Et Roundtable

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Jan 30, 2013.

1. +1

#11     Jan 31, 2013
  2. tango29

tango29

FU Rennick. I wasted too much time watching that highlight video and seeing Packers suffer.:D
    Like all of us he had issues, but wow what a joy to watch. Damn him.
    My other favorite has been mentioned. Joe Montana. My Pop went to ND as an undergrad, went to war and then to ND for Law school. So he was more than indoctrinated, and thus me too. I went every year and watched this guy win games from behind. Credit coaching if you want and no pay heed at the time, but the guy was one of those rare people who performed at a stupid level when everything was failing. Come back king of a lifetime. Probably would have been a person sitting in the foxhole next to you as he seem to find a way to win that is unexplainable and would have saved our life.

#12     Jan 31, 2013
  3. tango29

tango29

Damn it again. Another guy I loved watching was Barry Sanders. Peace to him and what he afforded the Central division by retiring.

#13     Jan 31, 2013
  4. My pick is Hall of Famer QB Bob Waterfield of Los Angeles Rams. Revolutionized the pro pass attack with receivers Jim Benton, Tom Fears, and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch. Waterfield threw to Jim Benton, who set a record 300 yds receiving in the Rams/Detroit Lions championship game on Thanksgiving Day 1945. A record that stood 40 years until broken in 1985.

#14     Jan 31, 2013
  5. [​IMG]

Everybody else is playing for second place.

#15     Jan 31, 2013
  6. tango29

tango29

No way, not in a million years. Are you kidding????

#16     Jan 31, 2013
    #17     Jan 31, 2013
  8. Atleast it wasn't O.J. Simpson. :eek:

#18     Jan 31, 2013