Who's your favorite Paul, Ron or Rand? Why?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Mar 23, 2011.

Which is your favorite Paul? Ron or Rand?

1. Ron Paul

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Rand Paul

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Whenever I post something negative about Ron Paul (which is just about every time I post about him), I get the NASTIEST comments and emails. He doesn’t have a lot of supporters but those that do are very well organized and support him do so with a passion. When I saw them at CPAC, Paul supporters reminded me of those wide-eyed cult members that used to panhandle at airports. That wasn’t particularly bothersome, after all people should have some passion. Problem is Ron Paul does not represent himself truthfully. Along with his history of being a “drooling crazy” type and a bigot, the man is the typical Washington DC spin-master, saying one thing but doing another. He has a good script but frankly we have all seen that movie before and it got old a long time ago.

For the full story of Ron Paul's hypocrisy, link is below:

http://www.redstate.com/jeffdunetz/2010/04/14/the-hypocrisy-of-congressman-ron-paul/

#11     Mar 24, 2011
  2. Paul doesn't have a lot of supporters? Doesn't he have more supporters than any other potential repub candidate currently?

#12     Mar 24, 2011
  3. One funny thing about Ron Paul, a bit like Russ Feingold - people constantly moan about lying politicians, but when they finally get one or two that are broadly honest, they don't elect them too high up the power structure. Then, when they get yet another lying BS artist in charge, they start moaning about lying politicians again.

#13     Mar 24, 2011
  4. Good point.

#14     Mar 24, 2011