Who's the Best in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Briefcase00, Oct 8, 2003.

1. I've been living in Chicago and working on the CBOE for the last 8 months and all I see is guys blowing out or dying a slow death. I'm working as a clerk now, but I don't think I'll ever find myself on a badge. I was wondering if anyone could recomend some trading companies to me. I'm looking for a company that doesn't require a lot of experience and has a good training program. I'm not looking for a handout here, I'm just looking to be pointed in the right direction.
    Thanks
    D

2. vega

vega

Which pit are you in, and are you with a large or small firm ? A couple of firms that I would recommend are CTC (chicago trading company) and wolverine, great training, great people, and solid pay and opportunities. I used to work on the floor, left after 7 years last July. Can't help you with finding a job (still looking for the right gig myself) but I'd be more than happy to answer questions if i can. By the way, does Bear Stearns still have the two latina hotties working for them, Erica and Rosie, not as hot as they used to be, but beats the hell out of staring at the MMs all day !!!!!!!!!!!

Vega