Who's the best Forex Prop firm out there?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by donaldduck3419, Apr 9, 2004.

1. T-REX

T-REX

Great point!:eek:

prop = not for me.

#11     Apr 12, 2004
  2. my exposure to prop fx was a real eye opener--- it was an obvious method of simply obtaining more customers for the firm----( by the way don, this firm was very close to your booth at the NYC expo--not to mention any names ) these guys started the traders out with 2 contracts and required 10 trades a day minimum--this is after you "prove" yourself. so basically, the firm stakes you with 2k and keeps 1/2 of the profit--- how bogus is this ?? if anyone mentions prop fx---be sure to investigate.....
    what i have seen so far is a rip off.

surfer :)

#12     Apr 12, 2004
  3. I have always had the same feeling about any FX firm... and even they show up with a lovely lady to "explain the benefits of trading forex" - doesn't mean that they are any better than any of the other fx hacks..... If you heard me talk about trading, right in front of the forex people, you will remember that I was pretty vocal about it all.

Don

#13     Apr 12, 2004
  4. jrs3

jrs3

We all no the big investment banks don't trade from their own accounts.

#14     Apr 12, 2004
  5. Ebo

Ebo

KNOW way!

:D

#15     Apr 12, 2004
  6. jrs3

jrs3

I see it this way. Things must not be so good at Bright Trading if they spend this much time posting on public message boards trying to convince readers that FX markets are corrupt. IMO all markets are in some way. Someone will always game the system.

#16     Apr 12, 2004
  7. Actually things are excellent here....I just try to keep up with the board....between trades....and even more so this week, as we are moving computers into our new offices. I don't like to get behind if I can help others, all the better.

The fx markets are not regulated and run by banks/brokers... there is really no edge when you are playing against the house.

That's all....

Don

#17     Apr 12, 2004
  8. absolutely, don. great talk by the way at the NYC expo. happy to see someone speaking against this chicanery.

surfer :)

#18     Apr 12, 2004
  9. jrs3

jrs3

What else would one expect from someone who makes his living trying to get as many folks a possible to trade equities.

I think most experienced market participants understand you motives.

#19     Apr 12, 2004

10. Completelly agree with that. So far Don has been the one who posted most in this thread. Spreading propoganda about the negative effects of Forex.

I started this thread for a specific reason stated in the subject line, instead I get Don Bright commenting on why people should trade stocks at his firm. Only make post relavent to what I asked for, otherwise stay out of this post.

So far there hasn't been a single post relating to the reason I started this. I do know a few Forex prop firms, and they are not bogus. If you say good luck at Forex and you'll see how quickly those traders will lose their money, that must mean you have a bunch of amatuers working with you. Of course you do, you guys do nothing but make posts on elite. LOSERS!!!

Any moron can survive the trending market, the good old days. But, only a pro can adapt to anything.

#20     Apr 12, 2004