Who's Supplying Israel With Their Weapons / Ammunition?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrawDown, Jul 18, 2006.

1. I see no honor in the killing of any innocents...

#11     Jul 19, 2006
  2. Quit your obsessive stalking...

Your persistent desire for personal information about me is just plain sick...

Go fall in love with someone else...

#12     Jul 19, 2006
  3. Hmmm... kind of odd to describe my 'desire for personal information' about you as 'persistent', but anyway...

Actually, Z, I'm not stalking you - I am genuinely curious about it. I was just asking; you could have responded in a calm and mature manner and said "I prefer not to reveal details of my personal life in a public forum'. However, I think that these details have already been revealed here on ET, isn't that correct? I was just looking for corroboration of the information I have already come across (and I wasn't looking for it, I just saw that someone had mentioned this in a post and I was curious about it).

I believe it would provide some insight into your anti-Israeli stance if we could know that you are a Muslim or a former Muslim. If you are indeed a former Muslim who converted to Christianity (as I have read, not by searching but just as a result of reading posts by those who are dissing you), I think it would be interesting. That is all.

#13     Jul 19, 2006
  4. Holmes

Holmes

But the Mulsims feel they are going to heaven and will get rewarded with 72 virgins by sacraficing themselves in "combat" err....blowing themselves up in the middle of INNOCENTS

Yeah right, keep on believing this horseshit

One hell of a warped mind you have, ever considered getting some psychological help for your reasoning? It is a wonder they have not locked you up yet and thrown the key away.

Goat humper!

Sherlock

#14     Jul 19, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

I thought you ignore my posts......

#15     Jul 19, 2006
  6. Was it one of yours that I read that in? No, Pabst, I don't have you on ignore. I just said that I'm not going to continue to respond to what I see as the virulent racism in your posts. And anyway, you're not the worst racist on these boards. spect8or has you by a mile in that race.

#16     Jul 19, 2006
  7. I guess that speaks volume of your perceptions :D

#17     Jul 19, 2006
  8. "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates

#18     Jul 19, 2006
  9. #19     Jul 19, 2006
  10. #20     Jul 19, 2006