Who's making money today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by badvestor, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Chart for O*** looks ripe for a breakdown. On Monday I will buy itm puts in anticipation of break below **.** , will divulge rest of the ticker symbols and price after my fill. 3 bagger trade.

#41     Oct 7, 2012
  2. Does anyone here trade with nadex.

#42     Oct 7, 2012

3. Adding to Nov ORCL 32.00 puts. Looking for a 3 bagger trade.
    Bot Oct 19 AMZN 245 puts. Looking for a 2 bagger trade.

Those AAPL 660 puts looking real good for harvesting. Already 7 bagger, looking for a 10.

#43     Oct 9, 2012

4. All positions already gone green. Hopimg to get a gap down overnite so I can partially offload . Now time to do something more productive till harvest time.

#44     Oct 9, 2012
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Earnings season is going to decide which way the markets move for the next month or so. Apple makes up nearly 20% of the NDX which is an extremely heavy weighing on the NDX.

#45     Oct 9, 2012
  6. Eddie Z

Eddie Z

I think DK (delek US Holdings) is holding very well. If it can go through 27, I feel it will be a nice bounce. Nice high handle and RS of 98 still going upwards.

#46     Oct 9, 2012

7. Appl selloff should hit support soon, going to start churning soon. The low risk easy money play is done for now for shorts. However lots of meat left in sympathy. Tech plays ike Amzn and Goog.

#47     Oct 9, 2012
  8. Today open will be looking at following tickers for itm puts. XOM, DIS, CSCO. Will update strikes and expiry if I decide to pull trigger on any of these.

#48     Oct 11, 2012
  9. how on earth can you lose all your capital "day trading"?

It's about the lowest drawdown method there is. No overnight "gap" risk.

And you have risk paramaters in right?

#49     Oct 11, 2012

10. In the past 10 months how many days were there where the overnite range was twice the intraday range?

You got human capital and monetary capital at work. I rather use options to turn 600 into 5000 while I play golf or attend to new business than dick around all day to eke out 2 es points a day. Plus way less risk in options. Don't need stops for the retarded fakeouts like in es.

#50     Oct 11, 2012