Who's making money today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by badvestor, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Gave up all the money shorting today all profits I made buying QQQ puts on Friday. Every POS stock is beaten down yet futures markets being bought up on some shit news of germans meeting spain. F that shit, we all know Euro is gonna be raped to parity.

Today maybe the last day I trade this intraday bullshit. I'm sticking to raping the market with buying ITM puts everytime it runs up overnite into resistance.

2. Shorting during short covering?

you got balls

• eus.png
      File size:
      5 KB
      Views:
  3. Today was a great trading day and for summer like hitting lotto! Goog with a nice rally off the lows

4. I can go through stocks in NYSE, Nasdaq and what not are pick hundreds of great things today. Conversely, I can also pick THOUSANDS that had crap price action from beginning to end.

Picking what will have a great moving day is part of the edge.

5. ocean5

ocean5

No one!Daytrading is for delusional clowns.

6. OMG WTH IS HAPPENING WHY ARE WE GOING UP

7. lol
    cheers

8. Experience is the best teacher... ...but the tuition can be expensive

9. Bob111

Bob111

i made about $600-650 today. ok day..nothing really unusual..need a PnL screenshhot?
    Океан,расслабься..если у тебя не получилось-это не значит что это невозможно.

10. ocean5

ocean5

So what,i make more then $1K everyday,until i don`t...There is always a missing element on my part.So i would compare daytrading to the spacetrip - there is always the risk of no return.

#10     Jul 23, 2012