Who's making a living day trading futures?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by peppermint, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Paper trading is great but when it is live bullets all bets are off

#71     Feb 13, 2009
  2. I hate to be the pessimist. But If I had a chat room that guarantees you profit. I would charge 10 grand not 39 dollars. Sorry, but I got burned by this type stuff when I was learning the ropes. How does a chat room work if you are trading? I had a buddy watching me and he was annoying the hell out of me with questions it was very distracting. I guess the motivation is different if you want to trade vs selling a system.

#72     Feb 15, 2009
  3. forex-forex "TRADING GURU"?? I would pretty much guarantee your profits are either in your head or in paper only.

#73     Feb 20, 2009
  4. I think this is the gripe a lot of people have with sites like this. How does a thread about day trading for a living get hijacked into infomercials about trading rooms. Just irks me. I will let anyone who wants to get up at 2am est pay me 2500 to watch me trade the dax for a month. Sorry, I couldnt resist. That was a joke do not PM about that :D

#74     Feb 20, 2009
  5. I would not mind learning to trade the dax. I get up early sometimes when i can't sleep and trade the euro. what is the link to this pristine traders room offer that is so cheap?

#75     Feb 28, 2009