Who's gonna save the market tomorrow ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aaronk321, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Or is it that time of month where she's gonna have her period ?

2. Neodude

Neodude

I wouldn't mind another negative -1% to -2% tomorrow. Let the blood flow!!! :D

-Neo

3. Depends what kind of orders arrive at Hedge Fund desks. They may decide to pull it up or push it down. The jockeys can play in either directions. Wait till 3.30 PM to confirm it. Thats when the surprise is sprung on waiting and tired masses.

4. there is a lot of support though

it will be a slow grind getting dow below 12850 so don't get your hopes up bears

It has also been almost two weeks without any major subprime or hedgefund stories

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Mighty Mouse? Here I come to save the day! Mighty Mouse is on the way!!!!!!!!

6. Neodude

Neodude

Ughhh, you mean the news about State Street today wasn't a sub-prime story? Don't forgot that many hedge funds have their redemption window open in September, which means they might be going into cash in preparation of withdrawals.

-Neo

7. Um were you trying to make a funny? You fail.

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Its been almost two weeks without any bad news, and the market still can't take off even though the Fed is throwing money out in every direction. hmmmmmmmmm..seems like a strong market to me for sure.

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Uhmm...are you trying to pretend that you actually have a robust method and know how to make a nickle in the stock market? You get a D-, I hate failing people you know, at least you tried, participation, feel good award stuff and whatnot. I wouldnt want to make you feel bad.

10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

And, just for the record, I wasnt trying to be funny. I am funny! Just ask my friends, if I had any they'd tell you what a charming guy I am. At any rate, I think I have wasted enough of my time on you, and we never know how many tomorrows God has given us, so I think what I'm going to do what so many before me have done and ignore your stupid ass. To everyone else, I've been told that I've been somewhat of a jerk on here off and on the last few weeks and "not my usual self". I do apologize, I have too much going on in my life and I've definatly been trying to use ET as a distraction from losing nearly 40lbs in the last 2 1/2 months. I started off at 168, so I didnt really have 40 to lose, but tiz what it is. Life keeps on tick tockin they say.

#10     Aug 29, 2007