Who's fault is subprime.............

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flytiger, Oct 2, 2008.

1. #31     Oct 2, 2008
  2. poyayan

poyayan

It is everyone's fault but mine .... :)

#32     Oct 2, 2008
  3. The deadbeats are all adults who failed to honor the terms of legally binding contracts they'd signed. Get it?

#33     Oct 2, 2008
  4. Damn right! They were giving away Free Money!!

Who wouldn't want that?:confused:

Give me all your money!! If I don't give it back to you, you can call me a deadbeat!

Why don't you be smart like all the other lenders? :D

#34     Oct 2, 2008
  5. You probably also need to be protected from yourself.

#35     Oct 2, 2008
  6. What's the matter? You can be as smart as the lenders. Hand over the $$$ to John Q 6Pack!
    You don't even have to know anything about him! Just give him your money! He's good for it!

What? You mean - you WOULDN'T? :confused: :D

#36     Oct 2, 2008
  7. jd7419

jd7419

Damn right. Looking at this issue in any other way is simply assisine. Adults who have to sit down and sign 40 plus pages three times each should at least have half a clue as to what they are getting themselves into. But I guess I give too much credit to the human race. Obviously flip that house and property ladder really warped their sense of reality.

#37     Oct 2, 2008
  8. So...how does signing your name in triplicate equate to understanding the math to figure out what happens when your ARM resets?:confused:

What about the clown who pulls the contract out of his briefcase to hand over for signature?

#38     Oct 2, 2008
  9. OK, I'll loan you both $1 million but only if you meet me at the Wall Street Bull tomorrow at noon.

#39     Oct 2, 2008
  10. What about the clown who signs something like that?

From your comments you sound like a kid who's living in his mother's basement. Does she know you're on the internet?

#40     Oct 2, 2008