Who's fading this one? POLL

Discussion in 'Trading' started by blast19, Mar 19, 2007.

Are you fading this open?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    61.2%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    38.8%
  1. I dont know

bulls vs bears bears vs bulls

#11     Mar 19, 2007
  2. Bro, when you responded, and I swear this is true, my subscription to this thread email told me that:

EqtTrdr has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Who's fading this one? POLL - in the Trading forum of Elite Trader's message board.

You gotta come clean, bro.
    :D

#12     Mar 19, 2007
  3. we're different people

Eqtrdr has been quiet for some reason.

Looks like all the gap-faders got squeezed this morning pretty badly..markets up big cause time 2 buy

massive rally here

thats the problem with being short -you get maybe one or two big selling days but then the buying simply resumes and you are forced to cover. Very narrow window of opportunity to make money. The buying resumes cause there wasn't a very good reason for the selling.

#13     Mar 19, 2007
  4. I think what is going to be important is the volumes at the end of the day and whether we close near the highs. Today is Monday after quadruple witching, so I normally have no idea what is going on, what funds are buying/selling options etc. Better picture will emerge maybe tomorrow and after Fed. Meanwhile, I will continue to wait to short, as I still expect a huge drop on huge volume (total capitulation) before a meaningful rally

http://lauristonletter.blogspot.com/

#14     Mar 19, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

#15     Mar 19, 2007
  6. 3:00.

Let us see who has conviction to remain long going into the housing data tomorrow.

It will be an interesting and revealing close, IMO.

#16     Mar 19, 2007
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Seems to me the housing data will be followed more than the cpi #'s we had on Friday.

I think the markets stay positive all day, it just feels like one of those days the markets just trend higher and higher.

#17     Mar 19, 2007
  8. You People are F*ing crazy.

Stoney's orders: Download "This Is The Day" by The The... Turn it up LOUD and trade.... Don't fade.
    Semis are a problem here and we MUST OVERLOOK it and move on there's a chance to sea saw both China and us out of this stagnation and as traders we don't get a chance to make a difference often. Don't sit around and wait for others to act.....

#18     Mar 19, 2007
  9. S2007S

S2007S

seeing as much strength in these markets only to see the Semis trading down is a big problem. Nearing intraday lows.

#19     Mar 19, 2007
  10. i faded the s&p via SDS around noon, but out now since i have to leave early. this was a pretty boring day w/ low volume, cant imagine the mkts taking out their morning highs on this volume.

#20     Mar 19, 2007