Who's been manipulating NQ lately

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by joep, Feb 23, 2007.

1. I did some research and I actually found out the answer. I hope they don't read this though. I enclosed a picture for everyone's reference.

#11     Feb 23, 2007
  2. And joe, do you think that if someone 'in the know' would openly share this here on an internet message board? You really think they would do that?

The point you are missing is that there is no such thing as manipulation. Simply, you are saying that the NQ was moving and either 1) you were losing or 2) you just sat and watch. Instead of asking who is doing this, since you found this little secret, MAKE SOME $$$$$ WITH IT. That is of course, if you really believe someone out there is manipulating price. If they are, that's awesome - you can pocket major coin at 4 in the morning!

#12     Feb 23, 2007
  3. mcdog

mcdog

This morning a connection told me it was Reagon and his Spung Bob Protecton Team of a-holes.. But this connection heard it through the grapevine, so dunno about that one

#13     Feb 23, 2007
  4. virgin

virgin

Isn't Ronald dead ?

#14     Feb 23, 2007
  5. Yes, it's this guy
    [​IMG]

#15     Feb 23, 2007
  6. What part of "higher lows" don't you understand? When that happens you "Buy, not wonder why". OF COURSE it's fucking manipulated. There's no volume mid-day to resist it. The piper will be paid with a double top on the daily chart.

#16     Feb 23, 2007
  7. joep

joep

Lower lows in NQ ES and YM 60 min. What is your target for todays bounce back?

#17     Feb 23, 2007
  8. Cant you do anything on your own...Homer!

#18     Feb 23, 2007
  9. its posts like this that give real manipulation a bad name

#19     Feb 23, 2007
  10. Joe, as soon as you lose your mental expectations, your profit expectation will take off.

#20     Feb 23, 2007